Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Mountain Rider

16 weeks!

43 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider

16 weeks from today, I RETIRE!  Starting this week, I'm taking a seasonal lay off until February.:SmileyTooth:

I'll have plenty of time to get all the work done on Black Beauty, as well as some projects around  the house. 

March 21st I'll move my tool box to the house, get my peg boards organized, and prepare to do a lot of "when ever I want" riding. Since my Idaho Senior combo hunting/fishing license is only $13, there's going to be a whole lot more worm drowning going on as well. 

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 4

Ghost Rider 2

March 20 2018 was my retire date.  Took tool box home Feb 23rd.  Burned up the rest of days in personal and vactation time.     Again   CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Congratulations to you both !

Mountain Rider

Well, I'm enjoying the first day of my seasonal lay off, and to think, only 15 weeks, 4 days, 8 hours, and 54 minutes until I retire for real.  :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

• Like 1

roscoepc

I hope you enjoy it!! The only thing around my house that'll get retired this year is my Goldwing….:59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

Mountain Rider

Not the Goldwing!  Those don't get retired, they just move on down the road.  :wink-sm:

roscoepc

Yeah they do!! Dunlops on mine.... :roflmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mountain Rider

Here's the latest update, (not that I'm counting).  10 weeks, 8 hours, 5minutes.  :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

• Haha 2

Ghost Rider 2

So how many days do you go back to work before official retire date.

Mountain Rider

49 working days. 

Ghost Rider 2

After your seasonal off time that is going to be tuff. that going to be a long couple months.   But then let the celebration begin!!!!

Mountain Rider

Well, Jerry

Things changed just that fast.  Got a call telling me things have remained very slow, so my seasonal may be extended another month.  So, unless things change, as of March 1st, I'll have three work weeks until I retire.  They've got two shows going, one right now, and one in February.  If those pan out, I may do some walk throughs to pad the check.

Mountain Rider

Half way there!  Eight weeks left.  :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

• Like 1

Mountain Rider

And then there were 7!

Galaxyhunter
7 hours ago, Mountain Rider said:

And then there were 7!

Tick Tock    Tick Tock      :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon:

brianinpa
10 hours ago, Mountain Rider said:

And then there were 7!

But who's counting...

Mountain Rider
(edited)

I'm not counting, why would you think that?  :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:   (6 weeks, 6 days, 13 hours, 57 minutes...…...and 29 seconds, just incase you were wondering)  ;)

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 1

Ghost Rider 2

I am on wife computer and final am able to post.   Be careful going back to do walk threw.  They may try to trap you.  and make you stay.

Mountain Rider

Well, the clocks still ticking.  3 weeks, 2 days, 4 hours, and 52 minutes.  Jerry, it's been so slow they haven't even called me in to empty the trash.  I loaded up my tools and brought them home the other day, now I just need to clear a spot in the garage for the toolbox.  I'd sell it, but there's not that many folks willing to fork out 5 grand, even though it's a Matco.  If I can get the peg board set up and the toolbox in, and an air compressor installed, the area in front of it will be Black Beauty's home.  

We've got some fun plans coming together as well.  I took a couple photography classes and am looking to upgrade my camera, as well as picking up a newer DSLR for Leslie.  I've been mapping routes around the state, and once we can ride again, we plan on riding the routes and photographing points of interest, ultimately putting together some little books.  Office Max can print them out and put them in a spiral binder for us, including a map showing the route, pictures of the area, and we'll throw in a few suggestions for sights to see and places to eat.  If we can get enough really good ones together, we may put together one for the state.  It'll give us something to do.  Who knows, Washington, Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, and Utah aren't that far away.  :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

Ghost Rider 2

Congrats you getting close.  I been gone for a year last week.  I am little bored right now with all the cold and wet weather.  Summer coming and I am ready to ride.  Maybe someday our paths with cross.  I would be happy to shake your hand and buy you a cup of coffee. 

Mountain Rider

Jerry, the feelings mutual on all accounts.  I can't wait to be free of the snow and cold.  As to the hand shake and cup of coffee, I look forward to it.  Not this year, but 2020 we are looking at participating in the "Run For The Wall" ride, from Cali to Arlington.  It passes through your neck of the woods, so we may be able to meet up.

Mountain Rider

Well, here we are, 2 weeks, 4 hours, and 15 minutes.   :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

Mountain Rider
(edited)

We're getting close!  One WEEK!    7

Ghost Rider 2

That is great you down to a week.  I officially retired a year ago tomorrow.  And yes I am enjoying every minute of it

Mountain Rider

"6" days and counting!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,