Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

scraper

I was reading on one of the most about our stator and the guy that makes them. It's the GL1200 site. I put in a request to join and no reply. The last post that's shows is dated 10\18. Is it still open. Does anybody know about the site. 

roscoepc

It's still open but not very active for a couple of years now for several reasons. I'm a moderator over there and I'll send Marty/Tropicalsuns a message that you're wanting to join. Did you use the name "scraper"?? Any other questions feel free to ask and I'll try to help you out..

roscoepc

I just sent him an e-mail about you. I also checked your account and it looks like all you need is to be activated which Marty has to do!

scraper

Yes I did the same name. He got me in late that night. Did some reading on Dons  conversion with the alt and it's going to happen this winter. Now all of has to do is start showing so I stop riding. 

Thanks for the input.

• Like 1

AaronzDad

OK, I know this is an older thread but I'm playing catch-up here and just read it.

There's a GL1200 forum/site? Where is that?

Verrry interesting...

roscoepc

David, if you rest your mouse on the "Go To" button at the top of the page you'll see "Links Directory" in the drop down menu. It's listed there...

Or you can just click this link!! :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM: 

http://www.gl1200goldwings.com/gl1200/portal.php

If you need any help there let me know!!

AaronzDad

Ha! How do ya like that???
I went to the site and tried to register - it said my username was already in use. Hmm... I'm AaronzDad all over the internet and have been for a couple decades... I wonder...

So I tried to log on using some of the passwords I commonly use and sure enough! I'm already a member there and had forgotten all about it!

It's a small internet after all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Galaxyhunter
8 hours ago, AaronzDad said:

Ha! How do ya like that???
I went to the site and tried to register - it said my username was already in use. Hmm... I'm AaronzDad all over the internet and have been for a couple decades... I wonder...

So I tried to log on using some of the passwords I commonly use and sure enough! I'm already a member there and had forgotten all about it!

It's a small internet after all.

That's because you suffer from an incurable disease,  TMB's.    To many Birthdays.     :roflmao: