Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
NC Aspenwing

I'm a Grandpa!!!!!!!!!

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

NC Aspenwing

Forum family meet my new grand daughter, Miss Zalie Rae born today 6.5 lbs and 19.5 Inches

I am beyond excited but her mama says I can't take her for a motorcycle ride just yet!

DSCN0324.JPG

DSCN0325.JPG

DSCN0328.JPG

DSCN0329.JPG

• Love 1
  • Yay 2

brianinpa

Congrats Larry!

Mountain Rider

Larry, let me extend a very large CONGRATULATIONS to you, your lovely wife, and the proud parents. The great thing about being grandparents is you get to sugar load them and send them home. The down side, they tend to wrap us around their little fingers. 

Congrats Grandpa. :thumbs-up:

Steed

Congratulations Larry.  In a year or two your life is going to become so much fun...

Monkeytrucker

Larry, they know the cause of those little critters.  Somehow they crawl into grandparents hearts and heads. Then the next step is getting into grandparents pockets with all the things they want or need.  Then they get to the age when you question if they will survive another year because of the crazy things they do or grandparents throttling them for doing it.  Then they get to college and you question just what they want to do.  Then they get out on their own, find that special other and that is usually the time that grandparents start hearing less and seeing less of them.  Of course then you start all over again by being great grandparents.  Estella are looking at entering the last stage above but hope it is not for a year or 5 away.  We hammer at them while kids are wonderful they do not need to be parents at 21 like we thought we needed to be back in the day.

Great looking grand baby.  Congratulations to all.

OnaWingandaPrayer

Congratulations to all the family. Spend all the time you can with them. Bless them with your love .