Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Rider

Sad times around here

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider

Times are becoming a bit sad around here.  One of the gentlemen I work with is dealing with the eventual lose of his wife from stage 4 cancer.  She's pretty much down to it, so now we all wait.  A young lady who works with Leslie, was in a traffic accident yesterday.  She passed from her injuries shortly after arriving at the hospital, leaving behind her six children.  I find this all makes us hug just a little longer and we never leave the house without a kiss and a "see you later, have a good day".  If you think about it, a prayer for these families would be greatly appreciated.  God bless

• Sad 2

Bluthundr31

Prayers being said for the ladies and their families, , , , May God bless all

NC Aspenwing

Sending Prayers Dave. And yes you are right we never know

the future holds for us.

OnaWingandaPrayer

knee mail on the way . May the Lord give comfort and strength . 

Mountain Rider

Thanks everyone, so very much appreciated.  

tamathumper

Best wishes to all.  Very sad news indeed.

Monkeytrucker

Dave, this may sound cruel but life makes no promise of being eternal.  My dad said one time about combat, he was in the Americal Division at Guadalcanal, you go into it with the hope of living but the realization that you were only one bullet from being KIA. 

It is always sad when we see agonizingly slow death or death that simply happens without warning.  It becomes a time to mourn but then it is also a time to celebrate the persons life.

I always like to think of the trip to the cemetery New Orleans style where the band plays mournful music a part of the way and then suddenly breaks out with the most uplifting party music possible.  

So mourn a tiny bit and then celebrate the life of those who pass before you.  Our death is promised from the dividing of the first cell but the life between that point and the point of our death is what should be remembered. 

Estella and I send our best healing wishes to you, your family and their friends.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,