Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
scraper

3Reg\Rec

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

scraper

I put a new the rec in in dec. In the spring of went out after a month. Put in a second one. Month later died. Call Rick,s and had them make a heavy mindset diode reg rec worked good till thursday. Again no out put. 

On the last round I soldiered all the connection and replaced the wish bone fuses with a blade fuse holder. The only quick disconnect s at the reg rec now. 

What is it that I'm missing that I keep burning up the rec reg. 

Would the electron the fuel injection Ltd work better.

roscoepc

I don't believe the one on the Fuelie will work. What I have recommended over the years though is to use the OEM Shindengen regulator and remove ALL the connectors including the regulator connector. Try Regulator/Rectifier.com. They have a Chat window so you can get some help finding the Shindengen model you need.

https://www.regulatorrectifier.com/catalog/

scraper

Thanks. I left them a message. This is really getting expensive. Let alone worry some.

roscoepc

I feel yer Pain... When my regulator went out I found an Electrix brand for about $100.00 I was thinking that was a lot but cheap compared to Mother Honda's price of $300.00 for the Shindengen!! I found why the cost was low when it went only 15 miles before crapping out.... I didn't know then what I know now so I went with the Mother Honda Shindengen instead of the website mentioned, ( I didn't know about them!) and have had no problems since.. AND I removed all the connectors in the charging system!! ;)

Good Luck with Her!!

scraper

300$ ouch the boss won't like that. Beings that she thinks they the bikes cost to much anyway and with what I've put into into it with the other 3.

The worst part is I have the truck up on stilts waiting for now clutch band for the transmission that won't be here till tuesday.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,