Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Flyone

Please read message from Flyone

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Flyone

To the NAGF Staff and Members:

It is with the upmost respect, and honestly true regret, that I am resigning as a partner in NAGF. This decision didn’t come lightly and has been weighing on me for a long time as I truly do not have the time to dedicate in this endeavor as I feel that you, the members and staff deserve. 

I have had extended family health issues and work/life balance has been been a major issue for me over the past several years. I’m sure most of you will understand what I am trying to say here, it is just life getting in the way.

I am paddling a leaking boat while traveling 75% of the time on business, trying to take care of home life, and  care for the extended family health issues causing extreme stress for me and my family which I am taking steps to correct. I’ve got to simplify my life and priorities.

However, I am proud of the fact that one of my main focuses here was to keep the annual event (NASR) alive and continuing on for 11 great years. I look back on all the great times we have shared together which makes this event what it is and look forward to the future annual events as it has fine hosts for NASR 12 who I have the upmost confidence will keep the tradition going and for the future hosts beyond! Most of you have heard me say this many times (as you know I like to talk!) It’s the members that makes these events, it’s not the staff and hosts.

It has also been a pleasure starting the NAGF Southeast Meet and Greet that is in it’s 3rd year and all the members that help me with this event every year. Again, it is not about me, it’s the members that makes this work year after year.

I have had a discussion with Halfling and will be a regular member here on the forum just like most and will not be doing any Administration, Moderation, or part of the NASR Advisory Committee duties. I will log on when I can as I’m again, not leaving......just stepping back.

However, I do look forward to continue to meet new members here, cut up with old friends and attend events whenever possible as I am available to do so.

I hope you (my forum family) understands, this is “a step back” and NOT “a step out”. 

I want to Thank You for your support in the past and looking forward to seeing you at events and on the road on our Goldwings!

Warmest Regards,
Bill (Flyone)

A1A1381F-65F2-40E6-AF15-CF124A676B8F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Bill , Thank you for the vision along with John to take on the forum when you did . I appreciate all you have done in helping to bring many of us to "family" status. 

It's understandable that your/ (families) health , home life and income source are first priority. We all have to first and foremost take care of our loved ones. 

God bless and be well my Brother .

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Bill, balancing the OOOHS and the AUUGHS  of life is never easy.   You have to make the decision that is best for you and your family.  You are always NAGF family as far as we think and would say 100% of those who are on the forum would say.  Keep the ball in the center and remember to put the gear up and down at the right time.  Best to you.

• Like 2

brianinpa

Thanks Bill for all that you have done.  Family first...

• Like 2

Mountain Rider

Bill, we appreciate all you've done. You're not gone, just doing what you need to do and we understand. We'll be here when you need to chat, for now take a step back and relax. 

• Like 2

pwhoever

Like mentioned above, Thank You Bill for all that you have done for us. I, like most here, have appreciated your leadership and involvement. There can be times when you stretch yourself too thin and realize that you can't do everything. Family is very important and needs to come first above everything else and I hope that you are able to work through this trying time.

• Like 2

Bluthundr31

Thank you sir, for all the contributions you have made for this site and members.  Your unselfish, dedication to making this site the BEST is evident and you are to be commended.  I look forward to seeing you around here still, to help us "rookies" as we work on our rides.  

• Like 1

AZgl1800

Fully understand why you are backing off Bill,

will enjoy meeting up with you and the gang next March down in Florida.

• Like 1

youngnbald

I can relate Bill.  Michele and I had to "step back" a bit and so many things pull you in multiple directions.  Met many great people and will get active again once some dust settles.

• Like 1

DougW

Aw c'mon Bill, suck it up and growacet!   😀    😀    😀

I understand how sometimes you have to prioritize things that come up in your life, Not a problem at all really, just don't be a total stranger, rather stay your normal strange self.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,