Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
HEYZEUS

Bought my 2018

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

HEYZEUS

So I bought a white touring Goldwing Saturday as I mentioned I might in the introduction section. This is a great bike. I took it all over San Diego this weekend. Palimar MNT and many fun twisty back country roads. Today I took the wife out for a two Up ride. I forgot she was there behind me as I started to sling the big girl (Goldwing not wife) on the back country Roads. My wife said she loves the comfort and will ride with me more. I rode with my father today for the first time ever. He is 70 and has an older Goldwing. The bike works very well. The new wing is very nice. 

2187F82D-DACE-4FB4-8F17-2F146E6B6440.jpeg

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Congratulations on the new machine . Glad to hear you had a great weekend of riding.  Please keep us informed on your thoughts as you roll on the miles.

• Like 1

Halfling

Very nice looking ride! Yes, we'd love to hear more about your experiences. :SmileyTooth:

• Like 1

Bluthundr31

YEP, , nice looking machine you have there!!!  Glad to have you here, , ,

P.S.   JUST LOOK AT THAT, , , I STILL think it'd be a "bad-arse looking" Police bike!!!!  I think I see where I could mount the pistol grip 12 gauge!!!

Edited by Bluthundr31
  • Like 1