Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Rebel Girl

Accident Update

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Rebel Girl
(edited)

Well, on July 21st (the day after Mowerdoc's Birthday), we experienced a terrible accident about .5 of a mile from the hospital in Columbia. The kick stand fell down, hit the road and threw us both from the bike. The bike, however, did great with only a couple of scratches. On the other hand, we had injuries that will take months to heal which include broken noses, brain bleeds, elbow surgery, broken thumb, cracked ribs, and quite a few abrasions. Fortunately, God was riding with us and we are on the mend. Jimmy had to have the top part of his right shoulder replaced with a prosthetic, had elbow surgery, and nose surgery. He'll be out of commission for four months. Thank God for the gear we always ride with. Those of you out there who do not wear helmets, gloves, boots, and long sleeves, WEAR THEM. We wouldn't be here to tell you about this without out all the safety gear. Hopefully, we will see you all again real soon.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Thanks for the update Patty. I hope the mending is going well for you both. Continuing prayers .

AZgl1800

thanks for that update Patty,

wish this could all have not happened, but we know we can't backup and change things.

Prayers for   continued success with healing.

Jluvs2dive

I haven't had time to be on the board much so I hadn't heard about your accident until now.  I'm so sorry but thankful that you are both still here and that you're on the mend!  Praying for rapid healing and for you both and for all of the details of recovery, bills, etc. to be covered.  God's peace to you both!

brianinpa

Continued prayers for both of you...  until we toast again with some apple pie, be well!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,