Jump to content

Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

 

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

 

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker
     
  • Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
TiMax

Hello from Montreal, Canada

11 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

TiMax

My name is ... too long and too complicated so all people call me Max, I'm Italian but I am presently living in Montréal (Quebec) , my first language is italian, second language bergamasco (Italian dialect) and thirdy language french, sorry for my poor english.

 

I'm president/founder of Moto Club Quebec, www.motoclubquebec.com, a nice Moto Club here in Quebéc Canada

 

I'm owner of GL1800 Red with some ....ehmm :looking: several farlkles installed

 

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devansgirl
Welcome to the forum [user=854]TiMax[/user]

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Welcome aboard TiMax...:wave::wave::wave:

 

I took a look at your site, but cant read french :yes:

 

Glad to have you here, and dont worry about your english :wave::wave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TiMax

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

Welcome aboard TiMax...:wave::wave::wave:

 

I took a look at your site, but cant read french :yes:

 

Glad to have you here, and dont worry about your english :wave::wave:

you are wrong, maybe you can read but just don't understand :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

Ciao TiMax! welcome to the NAGF. Happy to have a new member from the great white north.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wvboy

Welcome to the forum Max :wave:

 

I don't see an accent in your typing :doh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

[user=854]TiMax[/user] wrote:

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:
Welcome aboard TiMax...:wave::wave::wave:

 

I took a look at your site, but cant read french :yes:

 

Glad to have you here, and dont worry about your english :wave::wave:

you are wrong, maybe you can read but just don't understand :doh:
well thats probably true... :yes::yes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TiMax

[user=97]Wvboy[/user] wrote:

Welcome to the forum Max :wave:

 

I don't see an accent in your typing :doh:

ehhe but i have a really very big accent, I have accent also in Italy for italian peole so .. :baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lucky_x16

[user=854]TiMax[/user] wrote:

My name is ... too long and too complicated so all people call me Max, I'm Italian but I am presently living in Montréal (Quebec) , my first language is italian, second language bergamasco (Italian dialect) and thirdy language french, sorry for my poor english.

 

I'm president/founder of Moto Club Quebec,
, a nice Moto Club here in Quebéc Canada

 

I'm owner of GL1800 Red with some ....ehmm :looking: several farlkles installed

 

 

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!!

 

Let me be the first to appologize for our poor english as well! :rofl::banana::rofl::banana::rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikef

Poor english? There are a list of people here, as long as my arm, that could use some help. Especially, the understanding part, huh Donna?

 

Welcome [user=854]TiMax[/user]. :wave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geezerglider

Welcome from the Lone Star State, TiMax.

 

We don't have an accent down here. :winker:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,