Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Galaxyhunter

North American Summer Rally - NASR 12 - Galena, IL ~INFORMATION~

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

Wingerpeg
2 hours ago, Parman said:

Kyle you can always ride in WI. Nice rolling hills in that area.

Been down both sides of the river. Prairie du Chene is cool view of the delta. Never saw nothing like that. Definitely the MC Museum in Anamosa is a re do. Supper and the band if they’re playing is awesome at the brewery in Potosi. Think the band is only there on weekends though. Didn’t find the cheese in Wisconsin a big wup. Still like the stuff from Holland and Switzerland better. Still haven’t had any corn cuz I figure it’s either all feed corn or used for ethenol.  Thanks so much for the June date. Heat this year was unbelievable!!!!  Oh and does the campground have a pool. Haven’t had time to check the amenities. And also.... no bugs please, especially the biting kind. I’ve still got scars from this year. 

Wingerpeg

I just checked out the campground amenities. It does have my pool. darn!!!! Forgot to check if it has a water slide for Niki Rina Ronnie and Beca. Also to note. They have cabins for rent at $50 during the week Beca. Too bad you’re not rugged enough to camp, so there’s an alternative for you. Unless you’ve dedicated yourself to be one of THOSE motel people. 

Galaxyhunter
1 hour ago, Wingerpeg said:

------  Thanks so much for the June date. Heat this year was unbelievable!!!!  Oh and does the campground have a pool. Haven’t had time to check the amenities. And also.... no bugs please, especially the biting kind. I’ve still got scars from this year. 

We took a vote & you won,  you are the one designated to get the bug bites.  If they are biting you, then they leave everybody else alone.  :PRETTINESS:

It does have my pool. darn!!!! Forgot to check if it has a water slide for Niki Rina Ronnie and Beca.

I don't believe that there is a slide.  The do have a diving board. 

• Yay 1

Monkeytrucker

OMG, where is the mind bleach?  Sounds like fun.

QDaddy

Looks like we won't be there. Dang it. Letcha know asap if changes. 

Mountain Rider

I retire in March, and would really like to make one of these.  Since Leslie won't be able to get off for that long, four days there and four days back on my own might be a bit much.  We'll sit down and talk about it and see if we can work it out.  

• Like 1

Green Dragon

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Mountain Rider

I've got a ton of will...…..just a little lacking in the way department right now.  :wink-sm: