Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Galaxyhunter

NAGF 6TH ANNUAL IL M&G Campsites.

35 posts in this topic Last Reply

AaronzDad
40 minutes ago, Halfling said:

The glasses are the wrong color, other than that...you've nailed it!!!

Are you bringing that dancing outfit this weekend?
'cause if you are I think my wife and I need to back out...

Yikes!

• Haha 1

erwjww
On September 9, 2018 at 3:22 AM, AaronzDad said:

OK, here goes...
8, 9, and 10 are not available. I'm guessing some nefarious outsider snuck in and sniped those spots?

dem dirty rats

So:

11 Galaxyhunter  -  Halfling

12 Parman -  Kamakazi

13 Monkeytrucker - Mysticfour

14 JGL351 has half.  open but reserved for 2 tents as needed (check with Jack)

15 Paid For......... Anybody that needs it.......(see my post in the meet n greet thread) I'm assuming Halfling has this spot now? -AD

16 erwjww and Beth - pwhoever and possibly Ronni  (Got rid of that 'possibly' in hopes of probably!)

17 kiptap 

18 RHalbur  -  youngnbald and Michele

19 AaronzDad - tent camping with wife

David, if you can cancel 19, we have some openings available on the loop.  I have site 14 reserved and so far just have 1 squatter.  You are welcome to the other half and won't be as far to crawl home.  Lol.   It is available fri and Sat nite.  Should be available for reserving if ya want to come in sooner.   the wife and I are heading over tomorrow.     Looking forward to meeting you.    Won't hold it against you for knowing Carl. 😜    For some reason I'm not getting notification of posts like I used to so just now saw this.  

Halfling
4 minutes ago, erwjww said:

For some reason I'm not getting notification of posts like I used to so just now saw this.  

For some reason yahoo.com and a couple of others are blocking our emails. I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it as yet. 😂

AaronzDad
5 minutes ago, Halfling said:

For some reason yahoo.com and a couple of others are blocking our emails. I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it as yet. 😂

Strange, I use yahoo email and I'm getting all the notifications.
Maybe for some people they're going into the spam folder.

AaronzDad
1 hour ago, erwjww said:

David, if you can cancel 19, we have some openings available on the loop.  I have site 14 reserved and so far just have 1 squatter.  You are welcome to the other half and won't be as far to crawl home.  Lol.   It is available fri and Sat nite.  Should be available for reserving if ya want to come in sooner.   the wife and I are heading over tomorrow.     Looking forward to meeting you.    Won't hold it against you for knowing Carl. 😜    For some reason I'm not getting notification of posts like I used to so just now saw this.  

Done and Done. I cancelled the res for #19

There is a possibility I might be coming down alone and another possibility we won't be able to make it at all but we won't know until the last minute. 

So now it looks like this:

11 Galaxyhunter  -  Halfling

12 Parman -  Kamakazi

13 Monkeytrucker - Mysticfour

14 JGL351 has half.  open but reserved for 2 tents as needed (check with Jack)   - David (AaronzDad) and Grace in the other half

15 Paid For......... Anybody that needs it.......(see my post in the meet n greet thread) I'm assuming Halfling has this spot now? -AD

16 erwjww and Beth - pwhoever and possibly Ronni  (Got rid of that 'possibly' in hopes of probably!)

17 kiptap 

18 RHalbur  -  youngnbald and Michele

• Like 1

rcameron
5 hours ago, Halfling said:

I haven't heard from Rex as yet so I am ASSUMING that I can slide my rig into site #15. If so, I'm sure there would be room for another if needed.

Go for it John! Really hate missing out on this one!!

• Like 1

Halfling
12 minutes ago, rcameron said:

Go for it John! Really hate missing out on this one!!

You will be missed most certainly!!! Your site will be well utilized and much appreciated! I'm checking to make sure I have your mailing address for sending a check. Did you have 3 nights or just 2?

rcameron
11 minutes ago, Halfling said:

You will be missed most certainly!!! Your site will be well utilized and much appreciated! I'm checking to make sure I have your mailing address for sending a check. Did you have 3 nights or just 2?

Check?? Absolutely NOT! Enjoy and drink one for me. Besides we will be there (in spirit) so buy me a beer the next time we are together!! PS we are paid for Friday and Saturday nights #15.

Halfling
8 minutes ago, rcameron said:

Check?? Absolutely NOT! Enjoy and drink one for me. Besides we will be there (in spirit) so buy me a beer the next time we are together!! PS we are paid for Friday and Saturday nights #15.

OK, thanks Rex! It shall be done!!! I'm arriving on Thursday so let me see if that site is available then too. Yep, just got it booked for Thursday too!

• Like 1

youngnbald

We have the cookies and brownies bought.  Michele and I will be arriving around 5 on Friday night.  Should be able to set up fast, enjoy the meal and company from there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  We will miss you Rex and Cindy!

• Like 1