Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Mysticfour

Ride to St Louis Zoo from Bloomington Il, Saturday July 28th

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mysticfour

Saturday July 28th

I am planning to ride from East Peoria to St Louis Zoo, and would like to know if anybody would like to join us. We could form a meet in Bloomington and ride to the zoo, the zoo is free admission but parking costs if using their parking lot. If we leve early enough we could park on the street but I have never been there that early myself. I do plan on going into the zoo for a bit to walk around and then maybe a late lunch depending on what time it is we decide to leave, anybody wanna join us? 

Monkeytrucker

You will want to park in paid parking.  Cheaper than missing your bike or getting an expensive tow ticket.

yooperfan

MrsY and I might have been interested if it wasn't a 500 mile round trip plus walking the zoo.  She likes zoos and I like rides.

Mysticfour

Would there be any more interest if it was switched to Brookfield Zoo in  Chicago?  Maybe meet for breakfast at Woody's in El Paso? 

I have never been to Brookfield zoo myself,  not sure what it cost to get in. Will look for myself in a few minutes 

Mysticfour

I am calling the ride off for now, seems no interest and a few other things coming up that I need to take care of