Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

Bill & John Bill & John
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Rider

A cordial invitation

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider

I don't know if this is better here or in the "Welcome" section, but we'll start it here.  I see quite a number of new members sign up, a few jump right in and participate, asking questions, offering advice, entering in friendly chat's, and more.  Others throw something out there every once in a while, but at least participate.  Yet others join, yet never log in again, maybe just reading what's posted, lurking.  

I'd like to invite all of you to jump right in and enjoy this great forum.  Don't get me wrong, you don't need to be forum addicts, just let us know how you're doing once in a while.  The fine folks here don't bite.  Monkeytrucker can make you laugh and cry, Dustyboots is a walking travel map, others have a wealth of information you can access with a simple question, and Halfling keeps the whole thing working (I'm just here to annoy and entertain).

There's a bunch of good reading in the "Blog" section, plenty of tech fixes in the "Tech" section, and a great deal of good old fashion conversation throughout.  Oh, and there's no such thing as a dumb question.  :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

So, for you new folks, jump on in, the waters fine, we'd love to hear from you.  For you guys who've been around a while, let us know you're still with us, we might even wish you a Happy Birthday...…..and, if you're really nice, we might even ask if you want to get together for a ride.  Ride safe and keep the shiny side.  Mountain Rider, Ridin' the Rockies

• Like 2

flylow

I'm here......I'm here!:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

Mountain Rider

Well done!  :thumbs-up:

Monkeytrucker

I'm here, stick your toe out and I will probably hit it when I fall over on the 1800 and make you cry or if I miss you might bust a gut laughing.

sad cry GIF

• Surprise 1

scraper

Lucas county fair is this week just got done grading all the books. Nice thing is all the books for in the soda hard bag. These bikes can Carrie a lot of stuff love it. And the weather has been nice for all of it.

• Like 1

scraper

I hate spell check it's not a soda bag it's a side hard.

• Like 1

Mountain Rider
(edited)

Good weather is a good thing, I agree, spell Czech sucks. :wink-sm:. Have a  great riding Summer. 

Edited by Mountain Rider

AZgl1800

I am learning to hate spell Cyzeck more and more, it changes the text AFTER suubmitt is clciked... yikes!

not even going back and fix this.