Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Ghost Rider 2

One of our original members was killed in an accident

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ghost Rider 2

I just found out with the last couple of days that one of our original members died in an auto crash.  A1  Chris was an early member of this board and was very active back in the early days.  Super nice guy and his wife Berta.  I even had the privilege of meeting him down in Arkansas where he was from and riding the mountains with him. Another trip threw  Arkansas  Cheryl and I stopped in Maumelle where he lived and went out for dinner with he and Berta.   Sad news but I think a few left on this board with remember him. 

• Sad 2

OnaWingandaPrayer

This is sad news . May Chris rest in peace , may the Lord bring comfort and understanding to the family .

Mountain Rider

I never had the privilege of meeting Chris, but it's always a sad day when we loose someone we've known.  God bless, our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and wishes for peace be with him.   

Halfling

Aspect One I believe. I had some conversions with him a long time ago (online). Real nice guy. Prayers going out to his family and friends.

Ghost Rider 2

Aspect One was avatar and forum name.  We always just used A1.  I thought he was great guy.  Best I can remember he was the first to invite me down to ride in Arkansas.  And I have been going ever since 3 and 4 times a year.  RIP Chris. 

NC Aspenwing

Rest In Peace Chris, Prayers for his family.

dwsonar

I'm a little late seeing this, sad news indeed. 

Monkeytrucker

Having skipped ahead to the end of the book it says "no one survives"  That sounds cruel but we all should expect to die in our beds at 110 years of age.  When something like this happens it is a great blow to family and friends.  We wish great strength to A1's family in this time of their grief.