Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
jobe05

NASR 11 Meals

21 posts in this topic Last Reply

jobe05

Sorry this is so late in coming.  The original plan for Thursday night dinner didn't seem to be getting enough interest so Jeffrey got with us and we have changed the dinner venue and have now included BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!

Please check the Store and try to get your order in as soon as you can , or at least 3 days prior to the event (By July 7th) Which will be the cutoff date for meal orders so we can plan, shop, Travel and prep during that short window of time.

All meals listed below will be served Hot and Fresh ON SITE!!  At the Motel, under the tent.  

MEAL PRICING:      Cost for each Breakfast is $5 per person per meal.  Cost for Dinner is $12 per person per day.

Tuesday: 

BREAKFAST:  Pancakes, bacon, Biscuit W/Sausage gravy, Coffee, OJ

image.png

DINNER:  Hamburgers, cheeseburger, brats and hot dogs, sides of Mac & Cheese and baked beans. Also small bags of potato chips, assorted variety. As well as bottled water, other drinks are BYOD (bring your own drinks)

MacNcheese beans.jpgburgers-and-dogs.jpg

WEDNESDAY:

BREAKFAST: Pancakes, bacon, Hash browns, Coffee, OJ

image.png

Dinner:  OPEN NIGHT ON THE TOWN!!!!

THURSDAY:

BREAKFAST: Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage patties, Hash Browns Coffee, OJ

bacon sausage.jpg

DINNER:  Pulled smoked pork and pulled smoked chicken, sides of coleslaw, Collard Greens and baked beans, Green Southern style beans, potato Salad, bottled water and other beverages are BYOD.

pulled pork chicken.jpg

MEAL PRICING:      Cost for each Breakfast is $5 per person per meal.  Cost for Dinner is $12 per person per day.

• Like 1

lopeha

Great John! Just transfer what I already paid to cover the cost. Anything left over just add to the general fund. Thanks, CYA real soon!

Halfling
1 hour ago, lopeha said:

Great John! Just transfer what I already paid to cover the cost. Anything left over just add to the general fund. Thanks, CYA real soon!

We would love to do it this way Andy but unfortunately it doesn't work very well, not to mention that your refund doesn't cover the new cost (you actually owe us $3). I will send out a PM to all 9 (nine) people that are affected by this change that will include instructions for how to get it straightened out. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation!

ALL, if you are one of these nine, please be patient, you will have a PM shortly!

• Like 1

Halfling

A PM has been sent to all of the folks requiring a credit and the new meal items have been posted in the Online Store under the NASR 11 category. We should be good to go!  Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks

Flyone

The cool part about this is you will get more meals and only pay $3.00 more which is a much better deal.

jobe05
10 hours ago, Flyone said:

The cool part about this is you will get more meals and only pay $3.00 more which is a much better deal.

You forgot to mention the great looking Chef...........    Sigh........

brianinpa
17 hours ago, jobe05 said:

You forgot to mention the great looking Chef...........    Sigh........

Ah jeeze!  Kyle will never be able get his helmet on now after you inflated his head so big!

:roflmao:

Halfling

Campers: keep in mind that the Breakfasts will be done at the Motel and NOT at the Campground!

NC Aspenwing

Got to get busy and get my order In!

lopeha

Got the meal stuff all done!  Is it time yet?

• Like 1

Halfling

Only three (3) people left that need to take care of this using the instructions I sent via PM.

Green Dragon

Flyone

AZgl1800 - Bought the 3 Breakfasts using $15 of your credit but you didn't purchase the evening meals and you still have $21 Account Credit to do it with.

If you need assistance please let me know.

AZgl1800
On 5/18/2018 at 7:30 AM, Halfling said:

Only three (3) people left that need to take care of this using the instructions I sent via PM.

Green Dragon

Flyone

AZgl1800 - Bought the 3 Breakfasts using $15 of your credit but you didn't purchase the evening meals and you still have $21 Account Credit to do it with.

If you need assistance please let me know.

i marked those evening meals twice, the store did not record it right

AZgl1800

I just looked at my orders

etCmJCh.png

Green Dragon

If you have not ordered meals from the store, please do so. Waiting to pay on site at the event means we do not have an accurate account of the number of attendees and will not have a good idea of how much food to purchase and prepare. So please purchase them from the store.

Jeffrey

• Like 2

Halfling
2 hours ago, AZgl1800 said:

I just looked at my orders

Thise are the OLD DINNERS for $18 each that I gave you a credit for. You need to purchase the new ones are use your remaining credit for them as per the instructions I sent out.

winger77

Meals and shirts ordered. Nothing like waiting till the last minute ,,,,eh?  Have to get a camp site reserved yet. 

• Like 1

RHalbur

Got my food order and things in tonight.

• Like 1

Jstkraze

life has been throwing me a few curve balls lately and i know that i havent been on here at all. I am wondering f its to late to order meals for me and Lynne? Any help would be great

Halfling
11 hours ago, Jstkraze said:

life has been throwing me a few curve balls lately and i know that i havent been on here at all. I am wondering f its to late to order meals for me and Lynne? Any help would be great

Store is still open, you can order your meals online.

• Like 1

jobe05

I finally placed my order......

Wingerpeg
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:36 AM, jobe05 said:

Sorry this is so late in coming.  The original plan for Thursday night dinner didn't seem to be getting enough interest so Jeffrey got with us and we have changed the dinner venue and have now included BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!

Please check the Store and try to get your order in as soon as you can , or at least 3 days prior to the event (By July 7th) Which will be the cutoff date for meal orders so we can plan, shop, Travel and prep during that short window of time.

All meals listed below will be served Hot and Fresh ON SITE!!  At the Motel, under the tent.  

Tuesday: 

BREAKFAST:  Pancakes, bacon, Biscuit W/Sausage gravy, Coffee, OJ

image.png

DINNER:  Hamburgers, cheeseburger, brats and hot dogs, sides of Mac & Cheese and baked beans. Also small bags of potato chips, assorted variety. As well as bottled water, other drinks are BYOD (bring your own drinks)

MacNcheese beans.jpgburgers-and-dogs.jpg

WEDNESDAY:

BREAKFAST: Pancakes, bacon, Hash browns, Coffee, OJ

image.png

Dinner:  OPEN NIGHT ON THE TOWN!!!!

THURSDAY:

BREAKFAST: Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage patties, Hash Browns Coffee, OJ

bacon sausage.jpg

DINNER:  Pulled smoked pork and pulled smoked chicken, sides of coleslaw, Collard Greens and baked beans, Green Southern style beans, potato Salad, bottled water and other beverages are BYOD.

pulled pork chicken.jpg

Don't forget to bring copious amounts of sage for the biscuits and gravy