Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Flyone

What are you having for breakfast???

19 posts in this topic Last Reply

Flyone

Ok.....call me crazy but I am getting ready to take the Wing out because Lord knows I need some “throttle therapy” and I decided a hearty breakfast would be in order for hopefully a long day on the Wing so I decided to make a ham and cheese omelet and added a touch of hot sauce for a little heat.

Check out the book Mrs. Fly got for Gator’s daughters baby shower that we are going to this weekend in NC! So now that I have something to read on my level, I got to thinking again (scarey huh?) what are the members of the forum eating for breakfast this morning????

9805D2D1-B7CC-4972-8709-D00C524F1807.jpeg

50AAAB73-C092-4505-A21E-4C077BD0B0C8.jpeg

jobe05

I had an everything bagel with cream cheese, and of course coffee......  lots of coffee......

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Two toasted bagels with butter and some of Estella's blackberry jelly on one and her peach jelly on the other.  No coffee,  just a little bottle of 5 hour energy for my caffeine. 

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

my friday breakfast is normally a piece of fried fish. cheese grits, and two eggs over easy.  Monday - Thursday it's oatmeal with cranberries and walnuts. 

Nice looking omlet Bill . Thats my Sunday regular with home fries and english muffin . 

That leaves Saturday .  LOL I dont normally eat breakfast on Saturday.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Serve me a piece of river caught catfish for breakfast every day and I would be a very happy camper.

• Like 1

AZgl1800

Buttered toast, 2 slices, and a bottle of water...

supper was 2 slices of fried fish from the deli at our grocery store, um, good.

• Like 1

Mountain Rider

Waffles.......just waffles.....and egg on top.....yeah waffles and an egg on top.......and coffee.    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

brianinpa

Just are an omelet at The Egg & I with my wife and son.  Good food, great company!  Now it off to the airport for a trip home :(

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Fixed myself 2 slices of toast with a spread of peanut butter on them and some blackberry jelly on top.  And a cup of Metamucil that She Who Must Be Obeyed and one of the docs say I need to drink.  

• Like 1

AZgl1800

today, 2 slices of toast with butter, and a sip of Chocolate Silk.

• Like 1

Flyone

Buscuit and gravy for me this morning!

Monkeytrucker

The Bride fixed me 2 slices of bacon and a slice of toast this morning.  I hate it when she is so nice to me.  It will probably require some reciprocal action.   It Usually happens the other direction when a man buys something of value and then the SET (spousal equity tax) happens and she gets something of equal value. 

• Like 1

AZgl1800

0500? usually buttered toast and then back for a nappie.....

middle of the day?  usually a bowl of oatmeal.....

late in the day? depends on what the cook puts on the table, beggars can't be choosers 😊

• Like 1

Geordiemuppet

Toast & marmalade with coffee for me. Poached eggs on toasted muffins for her with tea.

• Like 1

AZgl1800

3 pkgs of oatmeal in boiling water, and 2 slices of buttered toast, and a Kindle eReader for enjoyment.

• Like 1

BigBob

I made an egg scramble. Sweet onion, red, yellow and orange peppers, ham whipped some Greek yogurt into 3 eggs.  Yummy

• Like 1

Flyone

Did two eggs and grits this morning for a different change.

It is raining here this morning in Georgia and actually the rest of the week. So no Goldwing riding for me..... ☹️

Mountain Rider

Had to rush out the door for work, so Strawberry yogurt and coffee at work. That buscuts and gravy sounds so good, but the wife and my cardiologist say I must behave.  They let me off the chain once a month if I'm good. :sad-face:

jobe05
4 hours ago, Flyone said:

Did two eggs and grits this morning

I have really been wanting Grits lately,  Not the 5 minute kind, the good, rough ground kind that takes a half an hour to cook......  I found some at the store the other day and bought them.  They arent my usual kind, but they would do.  Since my sleeve, I haven't been able to eat eggs......  However if I mix the egg with the grits, it doesn't bother me......  Before the surgery I had the same issue with Lettuce.  I could eat a salad for lunch and dinner 5 days a week, but put lettuce on a sandwich and I'd get sick.....  THat hasn't been a problem since the sleeve.