Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

Bill & John Bill & John
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Scott in PA

First of Two Mighty Summer Trips

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Scott in PA

Our first Big Adventure will start in Beaver Falls, PA and wind through Deep Creek MD as we head down to Skyline Drive. Should cover around 850 miles in three days. The Second big trip we will trailer the bikes from Beaver Falls to near Moab, Utah where we will spend the next 9 days making a circuitous route to and from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

2018-First-MC-Trip.jpg

• Like 1

Scott in PA

Ooops forget to add this trip is 3rd week of May; Wild West Adventure right after Labor Day

winger77

It’s more “adventurous” if you Ride out West. But either way, your sure to have a great time. Utah was made for riding.

Dusty Boots
3 hours ago, winger77 said:

It’s more “adventurous” if you Ride out West. But either way, your sure to have a great time. Utah was made for riding.

Totally Agree, Dave!

Scott ...  how long are you figuring it'll take you to trailer out there??

If you are riding solo, you can make it to Moab in three days  -  4 days easily!  -  https://goo.gl/maps/HQ6fiLrAhZQ2

Then you don't have to worry about the extra cost of fuel for your tow vehicle, you don't have to circle back to your tow vehicle/trailer at the end of every day you're out there and you'll get to see more!

That's what these bikes were made/designed for!  ;) 

Scott in PA

I'm the fourth wheel of a group that has done this before...actually a "replacement" for an original member who is no longer with us. The trailer will hold all four bikes and we have a behemoth GMC 3500 diesel crew cab. I've toyed with the idea of heading back on my own, but I don't want to upset the status quo (ie get invited again for next year).

• Like 1