Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

Bill & John Bill & John
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
OnaWingandaPrayer

You meet the nicest people on a Honda

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

OnaWingandaPrayer

Mrs Ona and I had the fortune to visit with several forum members .

Friday we had a visit with Goldwings 4 ever .  We went to dinner with Bob and Anita who are in Fl for several weeks . Hopefully we will work in a ride along the way.

Saturday we spent another evening out . This time with rcameron. We met Rex and Cindy at a popular mexican restaurant here in San Antonio. 

It's always a good time when we meet with our forum family members.

Glad to see you all . 

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Did you get a sombrero on Rex and coax him into a demonstration of dance with a waitress? 

• Like 1

Halfling

Thanks for posting this update Mike, I saw something about it on Facebook (argh...) and it always makes me feel good when someone takes the time to post it here as well! :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

AZgl1800

i have said it before, the social media apps are killing good forums, not just m/c forums either...

the handy little smart phones slip out of a pocket, you rattle off a few inconsequential notes, and post it, and the thought just disappears...

I hate the social media, you can't follow through on a discussion worth a darn.... and then someone decides to quote that "thread" post, and then all of a sudden, the same darn thing shows up asking the same exact thing 14 times in a row.... it has gotten so bad, that I "hide posts" when they repeat the original post...

• Like 1

NC Aspenwing

Good to hear that they are having a good time In sunny Florida.

roscoepc

Sometime after this summer is over with I can take the time and see the guy's that are living in Fla. fairly near me like Mike and Ned... Gotta finish getting the place in order here first though....

OnaWingandaPrayer

Don, I am sure there must some paths between here and there, convoluted as they might be. When your ready let us know.

• Thanks 1

roscoepc
49 minutes ago, OnaWingandaPrayer said:

Don, I am sure there must some paths between here and there, convoluted as they might be. When your ready let us know.

One of the main things keeping me tied up close to the house is one of my dogs has Diabetes and needs a shot every 6 hours or so... To make matters a bit worse he's went blind due to having it So, I have to keep an "eye" on him so to speak.. ;) But, we'll get there one day!! B)

Monkeytrucker

My Mother in Law had a scruffy little dog pound dog named Sam.  In his later years he became blind and deaf.  The heck of it that he never let it bother him. He went everywhere the outside farm dog went.  He also went around the place by himself with no problems.  

Today we hear miraculous stories about how people are adapting to life changing problems and surviving.  However animals have been doing it forever.  Sometimes makes one wonder which is the stronger. 

roscoepc

Scooter's doing OK with it so far.. I'll let him out the front door to do his thing when I get home and doesn't have too much problem finding the back deck where I've got the doggie door.. Inside's not too bad either 'till my wife rearranges the furniture...... :roflmao: 

Monkeytrucker
(edited)
20 minutes ago, roscoepc said:

Inside's not too bad either 'till my wife rearranges the furniture...... :roflmao: 

Now that is down right cruel!

Edited by Monkeytrucker
  • Haha 1

roscoepc

Relax Gary, She's only done it once.... So far...... And I've tried to explain just why that's a Bad Thing to do right now...... :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

Flyone
On 2/11/2018 at 7:36 AM, OnaWingandaPrayer said:

Mrs Ona and I had the fortune to visit with several forum members .

Friday we had a visit with Goldwings 4 ever .  We went to dinner with Bob and Anita who are in Fl for several weeks . Hopefully we will work in a ride along the way.

Saturday we spent another evening out . This time with rcameron. We met Rex and Cindy at a popular mexican restaurant here in San Antonio. 

It's always a good time when we meet with our forum family members.

Glad to see you all . 

Well Mikey O’Herrmann.....you’ve met me! LOL!!!

470FCE32-76D1-477D-AA52-9D6FE8B2628C.jpeg

OnaWingandaPrayer

I did , I did meet you . Let me count the times...  do have that many toes?  And its always been great!  

• Like 1

Steed
(edited)

Well I never met any of these nice folks while I had a GL1200 .  But I have met Mike...

you meet the nicest people on a Honda.jpg

Edited by Steed

Monkeytrucker

Look at the hand on the luggage rack.  The bike must be TOP HEAVY!

• Haha 1