Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Green Dragon

Day ride for NASR 11

39 posts in this topic Last Reply

brianinpa
22 hours ago, AZgl1800 said:

Going to have the Suburban all cleaned up and ready, new windshield being installed this afternoon, now we can actually see what is in front of us 😎

The A/C got fixed two weeks ago, so I can drive up in comfort even if the daytime temps hit 100°F+

Should be all fresh and ready for the rides, as my bike will be following along with me.

Please tell your daughter to watch out for deer!!!

Okay, I am going to duck and cover now :grimace:

• Yay 1

AZgl1800

Cyndi is staying home, says she has seen all of Indiana that she ever wants to see again.

She lived up there for several years taking care of g'pa when he started into loosing his mind to Alzheimers

so sad, that a person who loved life to the fullest, spent years of retirement on the lakes being a fisherman's guide, reduced to a shell not knowing who his family members are.

Green Dragon

Tell her this is not the Indiana she knows. Whole different world.

• Like 1

AZgl1800
16 hours ago, Green Dragon said:

Tell her this is not the Indiana she knows. Whole different world.

you are talking to a brick wall, she and I have been all over the state, she does not ever want to return...

there are other issues I won't go into also....

Green Dragon

OK, I will leave it alone.

Flyone

Is it time yet???? I am so ready to go!!!

• Like 1

Green Dragon

Close, very close. If I could just get all the invoices straight, I would have it all handled, I think!

AZgl1800

Close, i am leaving for it today, but taking a detour through Colorado Springs.

Truck is hitched to the Toy Hauler, and the bike is snug as a bug in the Toy Hauler's garage.

7f18EL3.jpg

iTMDU91.jpg

E1wcH1e.jpg

bKECylc.jpg

I didn't take pictures of the other straps holding the bike vertical, but they are there.

The two black Rhino straps are secured to the rear wheel, which keeps that from skittering right or left. 

This trailer was ordered by a guy who carried two dirt bikes, and the Hook Eyes are not in the right places for a Goldwing, but the floor is covered in D-Rings and hook eyes.... so not too bad for a Goldie.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Gee Whiz John, I was looking for a Harley or Victory emblem on that bike.  Tee Hee.  Those are the ones one usually loaded on trailers, in the back of pickups, or hidden inside trailers with stickers all over the trailer declaring the brand of bikes hauled within.  

So John, we will give you a Golden Wing pass on having your bike in a trailer.  Actually we would like to have one for ourselves but I doubt the Fiat 500 would pull it.  It does pull the Aspen Camper very easily and with the extended tongue and the 6' long box it looks as long at the Fiat.  Oh wait, it is longer than the Fiat.

We might see you at 11 as it is only about a 180 mile ride for us.  Just depends upon our bodies.  I am definitely going to make a test ride on the wing today!

Green Dragon

Monkeytrucker,

Hope you can make! Staying for a meal or two or three or more. Need to let us know ahead of time. Want a "T" shirt or patch?Need to order the "T" shirt by JUNE 8th.

Green Dragon

AKA: Jeffrey

Green Dragon

AZ GL1800, Looks like I see a little dirt on the Wing!😯

AZgl1800

aw shucks you guys, I need to take some pictures in the daylight of the Toy hauler, the previous owner was a HD fan and it has those stickers all over the inside and outside.  I just left them so folks would know it is okay to haul a bike :rofl:

Flyone

I am ready to get there and RIDE!!!!

Indianawantsme

i will be there on Monday sometime but not Rowena.  She works until Wednesday and she will be home at noon.   I have to ride back and get her. 

Not sure if anyone would want to follow me home and ride about 150miles each way depending on which way i go.    Could go through French Lick(home of Larry Bird the hick from French Lick) or many other ways.   

• Like 1