Sign in to follow this  
Halfling

1st Annual NAGF Christmas Giveaway WINNERS!

32 posts in this topic Last Reply

Halfling

First, the not so good news: the automatic notices that went out to some members about being a winner were NOT 100% accurate! If you got a notification then yes, you probably won one of the prizes BUT the actual prize you won may not have been listed correctly. For some reason the software doubled up and selected 30 winners instead of just 15 and 6 of the 30 were actually duplicates so, we've dropped the duplicates leaving a list of 24 and moved everyone up into the appropriate positions (1 through 24). This left 24 winners instead of the 15 (9 too many).

Now the good news: rather than just drop 9 members off the bottom of the list, we have decided to sweeten the pot a bit and have added an additional $15 Visa Gift card for each of the extra 9 members!!!

SO, without further delay, here are the OFFICIAL RESULTS of this year's 1st Annual NAGF Christmas Giveaway!!!

2017-12-25_2-02-56.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Merry Christmas everyone.

Congratulations to the winners .

A Huge Thank You to all involved in the operation and maintenance of the forum.

• Thanks 1

Monkeytrucker

Merry Christmas John.  The fun of computers.  One button pressed by accident and the box of supposed dumb Transistors goes nuts giving out Christmas joy.

John, please take my Visa Gift Card and apply it to the donation fund.  It will be much better used to help the forum than my putting it in my wallet and forgetting it or spending it on junk food I do not need.

Merry Christmas to all and to the forum, thank you for the wonderful contest.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dusty Boots

Congrats to all the winners!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

AZgl1800

congrats to all the winners,

and yes, just that "1 click" does it all and sometimes, like I just experienced looking for a charging cable for our cellphones, it can debit the wrong charge card? ouch.... had to go in and edit the order and change up the payment method... argh!

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

brianinpa

Merry Christmas everyone... Congrats to the winners and thanks for resurrecting this Bill and John!

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker
1 hour ago, Dusty Boots said:

Congrats to all the winners!

Someone here in this house sent that Love emoji to you....  Gonna have to watch you two.

NC Aspenwing

I'm with monkeytrucker on this. I want to donate my giftcard back to the forum. Thanks Halfling for putting this raffle together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Steed

Merry Christmas to all, and congratulations to the winners.  Another thank you for reviving this annual event...

• Like 2

Hawggy

Congrats to all the winners. Thanks to everyone for organizing and maintaining this great forum.

• Like 2

roscoepc

Really?? I won something??????? :blink::blink::blink:

YEE HAAAWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SmileyTooth::SLOBBER::SmileyTooth:

Halfling
28 minutes ago, roscoepc said:

Really?? I won something???????

and that's a nice prize too, I have one just like it and love it!

• Thanks 1

Hawggy

Huggy and I wish to donate our $ 15.00 Visa gift card back to the forum.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

roscoepc

And I have the Perfect Manual to put in it!! The OEM Manual that came with the Bike back in '85! A bit worn around the edges maybe but a Classic nonetheless!!!!! B) Many, MANY Thanks John!!!

003.JPG

• Like 1

mwhit1500

Woo Woo

Merry Christmas to one and all.

• Like 1

flylow

John,

Thanks for taking the time and effort to bring back the Christmas raffle.  Please donate my gift card back to the forum. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

waltja02

I am with the others I want to donate my giftcard back to the forum. Thanks Halfling for putting this raffle together.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Monkeytrucker

You know what is one of the things that makes this forum the fantastic place it is?  Put it plain and simple, it is the people on it.  What a bunch, giving back to the forum and to the group in general.  I would make this bet and not fear of losing the farm on it, the people on here would send their gift cards to any forum member who is having great problems.  Everyone reach over your shoulder, pat yourself on the back and give your significant others a hug and feel the love from the forum members.

Peace on Earth and Joy to All

• Like 1

Jluvs2dive

Congratulations to all of the winners and a very Merry Christmas to all!! :thumbs-up:  

John

• Like 2

rcameron

Wow! Thanks for the gift and thanks to John for all you do for this forum!!

Merry Christmas!!

• Like 3

Rampal1955

I would also like to donate the gift card to the forum.. Thanks and Merry Christmas

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

pwhoever

Woohooo! Great raffle and great folks here on this forum. Thanks for doing this again.

• Like 2

alwims

I would donate my Coffee Mug back, but I'm greedy and want to keep it. Thank you, thank you. :happy:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

Parman

Thanks for starting the Raffle back up again John. Sounds like a few small bugs but I'm sure you have a fix for the problem.

I see I was listed as one of the lucky winners. I would like for you to take my gift card and donate it back to the forum.

Thanks,

Don

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Liam

I had wondered about the raffle results and was looking in every forum except  'Self Introductions, Welcomes & Special Events'

but here it is , I found it. Looks like I won a prize too. It think it would cost too much to send it to me over here,

is there some way I can donate it back? Thanks for pulling my name out of the hat.

• Thanks 1