Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeytrucker

Merry Christmas from The Bride and Monkeytrucker

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Monkeytrucker

IMG_3810.thumb.JPG.f0e45a3519dc199597200f1660f70ff7.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Yay 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Merry Christmas to you as well as all the forum family.  Enjoy the Holidays and may the New Year find us all healthy and blessed with wonderful riding weather.

• Like 3

Dusty Boots

Merry Christmas to you and my  ...  err .....  your Bride, Gary! 

May you both keep out the hospital and on both of your feet for many years!  

Dusty

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monkeytrucker

The story behind Kevin the Minion is that our 53 year old Son In Law likes the minions.  Last year for Christmas we got him a 2' tall stuffed minion.  Well as you know, you have to keep topping jokes every year.  However our daughter laid down the law this year that Mom and Dad were not to spend any money on them for Christmas.  So The Bride, Estella, has been sewing some stuff for the Daughter and I decided to raid my scrap pile to make something for the SIL.  I had an old anhydrous tank and the idea light came on.  So some scrap oil field pipe, a few welding rods (actually the bigger stuff is sometimes the less welding required), 3 weeks time of just working a hour or two, a quart of safety yellow and new holland blue paint and Kevin was born.  BTW, Kevin is the tall minion so the tank worked out well.  Along the way some events happened but that is for a later story.

I can guarantee you that if I take the ratio between the 2' tall one and the 10' plus tall one this year, I am not going to build a 50' tall one next year.  

• Like 1

The Bride

I worry about him when he builds stuff like the Minion.  He stumbles around and stuff in his shop but besides our motorcycle it is one of the few things that makes him happy.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

mowerdoc

I think your minion is a little short 😂nice job!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mountain Rider

Gary and Estella, I hope this finds you well.  May the Lord bless and keep you during this wonderful time of year.  Merry Christmas, Dave and Leslie Hanna