Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

Bill & John Bill & John
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
DougW

Which Campground?

31 posts in this topic Last Reply

Halfling

The meals will be posted soon, a soon as I get a good description from the host on exactly what is being offered I get it posted up.

jobe05

I talked to Jeff about this today.  I will post a "N11 Meals" thread tomorrow and John can get it posted in the store. 

Sorry for the confusion and delay.

• Like 1

brianinpa

Confusion...  what confusion?  It always turns out well in the end.

AZgl1800
9 minutes ago, brianinpa said:

Confusion...  what confusion?  It always turns out well in the end.

NASSIR at Sioux Falls, SD was proof of that, the host turned out to be a blithering idiot and all  who arrived, just took over the reins and we had a good time,

after we kicked his arse off campus. 

Green Dragon

Trying to avoid all those issues. But this "board" does not seem to respond well for me.  

As far as I know, jobe05 has all the meal information. The tent is handled. The "T" shirts and patches are handled. The motel is handled and waiting for people to rent rooms. The campground has been taken care of and is expecting people to sign in there. ALL it takes is a phone call to them. There are rides set up and attendees to lead the rides if any one is interested. I have put out the word there will be a split the pot and an auction after dinner on Thursday.

Maureen and I are planning on making some of the food for the meals, biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfasts, green beans, mac & cheese and cole slaw for dinners as well as smoked pulled pork and chicken for Thursday dinner.

I have talked to the Button Lady and she tell me she has that handled as soon as she knows who is attending.

What else do you want???

Jeffrey

PS: When I have been on the board in the last several weeks it was for short time periods as there was a lot of preparation for the Relay for Life, which was this last weekend. That is all completed now. If any one is having an issue with my responses, call me, that always works and I can actually tell that I am talking to someone.

jobe05

Jeffrey.  We are no longer splitting / Donating any proceeds from the event.  All proceeds go into an account to help the forum and future events.