Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Halfling

Daughter Started Her Own Christmas Tradition

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Halfling

Ever since as far as I can remember we (my wife mostly) has kept a family tradition going where she bakes sugar cookies in various Christmas shapes and we get together as a family around the dining room table to decorate them with colored frosting. That tradition still continues however my daughter LeAnne has now started her own Family Tradition. A Christmas Ornament Decorating Party! We got together at her home last night and she had everything ready (including a Power Point presentation) for us to make Peanut Ornaments. We had a great time and can't wait to see what she comes up with next year! For those that don't know, she is a Art Teacher!

Here's the t 3 I did, hers are MUCH better!

20171210_141007.jpeg

20171210_141046.jpeg

20171210_141114.jpeg

• Yay 1

Monkeytrucker

WOW does not describe those.  That is how traditions get started.  Are they sugar cookies?  If not date them on the back for future memories.  I remember as a kid stringing popcorn on thread.  Also remember sticking my finger more times in one evening than all of the finger sticking I do today.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halfling

No, we still do the sugar cookie thing but it will be next week sometime. These are PEANUTS that are painted first and then decorated with various materials (hot glue, felt, pipe cleaners, etc). About the only thing you could get on them is maybe the year but that's really all it needs! Here's a group shot of LeAnne's work.

24993518_10208700101614673_3444185834201360414_n.jpg

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

I missed the peanut part by thinking these were characters from the Peanuts cartoons by Charles Shultz.

Just simply amazing.  How many years will they last?

Ghost Rider 2

Very cool.  Wife and I thought that was great idea.

• Like 1

Mountain Rider

Those are neat, what a great idea. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,