Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Mountain Rider

How about a 2018 Great NW M&G?

32 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider
(edited)

Well, plans change, but here we go.  This is an open invitation to anyone in or around the Idaho Falls area, even if you're just passing through, Sunday, July 1st meet at Sportsman's Warehouse around 10 am.  We plan on leaving around 10:30 and heading to Pond's Lodge for lunch, then on to West Yellowstone and maybe into the Park.  We'd love to meet up with any and all who just want to get out for a nice ride.  The weather is supposed to be around 74* in IF and a pleasant 60* in West Yellowstone.  I might even throw up a couple flyers around town to see who I can flush out.  Hope to  see you here.

Edited by Mountain Rider

Mountain Rider

Come on, don't make me resort to bribery. 

Jluvs2dive

Unfortunately I can't get away. 😞  Have a great trip!

Mountain Rider

You'd have more than a few miles to travel just for lunch. :wink-sm:

I may be up your way the end of August or first week of September. Maybe we can meet up then.  I know the wife wants to go to Packwood either the 2nd or 3rd for the flea market. 

• Like 1

Jluvs2dive

Yeah, I have travelled a few miles for lunch before. lol

So your wife wants to hit the big Packwood flea market huh?  Are you going to pull the trailer so she has a place to pack all of the goodies she finds? lol  Let me know if you are coming over.  I love riding down in that area.  Packwood is pretty close to where I head up to Mount Saint Helens.  

Mountain Rider

Will do, John.  

Mountain Rider
(edited)

Well, there were 4 of us, Leslie, me, myself, and I, and aside from the 35MPH winds it was a pretty good day.  Winds weren't bad when we left, but really picked for the return trip.  Since we were on our own, we went to Alpine, Wyoming instead of the park.  Came across a great little arts and crafts event in Swan Valley, Idaho.  They had some really cool stuff and we had some great conversations with a number of folks at their booths.  Continued on to the Bull Moose Saloon in Alpine where we had lunch.  They serve an absolutely outstanding Philly Cheese steak sandwich with fresh cut fries, Leslie had their fish sandwich, and it was so large she pushed the bun aside and just ate the fish.  Definitely a biker hot spot with about 15 bikes out front, my Goldwing, 2 Victories, and the rest Harleys.  Even with the wind, it was a good day.   

20180701_123908.jpg

20180701_123923.jpg

20180701_124034.jpg

20180701_133830.jpg

Edited by Mountain Rider
  • Like 1