Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Halfling

NEW 2017 Trike! Search Has Officially Begun (ENDED)!

34 posts in this topic Last Reply

Parman

WOW!!!

For poopys and giggles I just looked up one way tickets to Little Rock. Ridiculous prices. I can fly to the west coast for 1/2 the cost. .

• Like 1

Halfling

Yeah, I suppose I could take a bus....

• Like 1

AZgl1800

I don't see any mention of a trailer hitch being built into the trike at the dealer.

It would be a whole lot easier to make sure the under-frame is solid enough and provides the attachment for a Receiver Hitch.

pwhoever

I didn't see you ask if anyone on the forum could chauffeur you down there when it's time to pick it up. That would be a great option.

Halfling

I didn't see you ask if anyone on the forum could chauffeur you down there when it's time to pick it up. That would be a great option.

Chauffeur from where? No members close by me here that I'm aware of. Am I missing something obvious?

Halfling

I don't see any mention of a trailer hitch being built into the trike at the dealer.

It would be a whole lot easier to make sure the under-frame is solid enough and provides the attachment for a Receiver Hitch.

Hitch is included John....it was in my post on the features list.

pwhoever

I was just mentioning that because you never know when someone might be willing to help out. And depending on what's going on, I might even be willing to make a road trip...

But since you are having the hitch installed, it is a breeze to get it wired up even before you get the trike. There will be a 6 pole plug to the left of the hitch underneath and CSC sells a wiring harness with bare leads to wire up your vehicle side connector. It will plug right up then. You just need to call CSC Parts & Service: (434) 263-8866 and order it. Im kind of surprised the trike doesnt come with it but it is right around $20 IIRC. I will include a screen shot with the wiring colors in this thread. It is mislabeled as the license plate wire colors but it is actually the trailer wiring diagram right out of the manual.

Also, surprisingly, you will probably not get an owners manual with it. You can download it in the first section here. It is called the CSC Trike Owners Manual 7-17 http://californiasidecar.com/index.php/Support Then if you go down to the Viper section, there are a couple of other docs 5hat may be of interest. Especially interesting is the Trike Conversion kit which has all the info for installation. It may come in handy down the road...

post-997-0-15499600-1503616841_thumb.png

• Like 1

Parman

Yeah, I suppose I could take a bus....

The things that come to mind. :roflmao:  :SmileyTooth:

• Like 1

AZgl1800

I would offer to help there, but, I am as far to the west, as he is to the NNE of Russellville :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,