Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Green Dragon

North American Summer Rally - NASR 11 Greendale IN ~INFORMATION ONLY~

139 posts in this topic Last Reply

Wingerpeg

Yea, probably not used to having campers going to bed at 7:30pm and making noise complaints at 8:05.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

NC Aspenwing

Next Week Is going be a long one.

• Like 1

brianinpa
(edited)
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, Wingerpeg said:

Yea, probably not used to having campers going to bed at 7:30pm and making noise complaints at 8:05.  

You... going to bed at 7:30 or making a complaint at 8:05?  Yeah, right!

:roflmao:

Edited by brianinpa

AZgl1800

I am starting out when I wake up Sunday morning.... that week.

if I make it all the way, then I will be there an extra day watching y'all drag in.

if I don't, I will watch the pool maidens tan themselves 😂

I will be in Air Conditioned comfort with my Suburban, the yeller bike will follow me on the flatbed  trailer.

NC Aspenwing

Leaving out Saturday morning, Making several stops along the way to see

family will arrive sometime Monday.

Parman

I have made the  decision to attend after a lot of debate and discussion with my wife. I will be arriving Tuesday late morning or early afternoon.

• Like 7

Wingerpeg

Good to hear Parkman. We’re day 4 into our NASR trip. We planned on hitting Cairo Illinois where the Mississippi and Ohio Rivers merge but we’re strongly advised to stay clear of that place. Apparently not a safe place to visit!!!!

Parman

Cairo is a stop and get gas if you have too and keep moving kind of place. They don't take kindly too outsiders.

Monkeytrucker

Cairo (pronounced Kay ro) is like a lot of places. the fear factor is far overplayed.  Visit the Customs building in the center where all of the trade from the south came thru.  Drive down to the confluence location.  Bottom line is do not act like an uppity A-hole and you will find it a nice place.  Yes there are some iffy spots but those are usually kept under lid.  You ask around to people there and you might find some great food.

Actually Chicago is many times more threat that Cairo.  Cairo needs commerce from the out side.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Parman

What Chicago is a great place to visit. Bring your guns you might get a chance to use them. lol

Monkeytrucker
1 hour ago, Parman said:

What Chicago is a great place to visit. Bring your guns you might get a chance to use them. lol

I found my foray into Chicago via the train several times very interesting.  My Grandkids and I walked over to the Willet tower and I wanted to go to the top so i could walk out over the city. Well at least until if figured out that it would cost more than the cost of the three of us having round tickets from Rockford, IL to Effingham, IL.  The one main entertainment was watching some drunk guy trying to get his bags down the up elevator.  Might have been someone doing performance art.  Did find a fine dining spot in the train station, a Mexican food place on the food court at the train station..  What I did not like was having to present a passport to exit the train station, having my 155 mm personal protection device confiscated.

Yes, Chicago, the great boil on the corner of Illinois, the place that I pay a tax to support the Chicago Transportation Authority but yet to see even a broken down graffiti covered CTA bus pass here, well all I can say is it has a great train station.  Would like to go scale the bean and spray paint my gang symbol on it, the 70+ers. 

Galaxyhunter

Can we PLEASE keep this thread on topic??????????

• Confused 1

Parman

Yes Sir!

:agreed-with-sign:

Green Dragon

Lets hope the change in the weather which is supposed to happen Friday afternoon will hang around for the rest of the venue. Can not trust the weather man! Every one  ride/drive safe and see you on Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Hopefully every one will arrive safely, on time and get a chance to enjoy every one else's company for a few days. My wife, Maureen, and I hope we have all the bases covered, with John Hannington's and John Johnson's assistance. Due to my wife's involvement in several different volunteer organizations she will be hit or miss helper. Tuesday she will not be there to help with dinner, so every one feel free to pitch in and help. We will double your pay!!

Jeffrey

AKA: Green Dragon

• Like 1