Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
lopeha

Mid West Meet & Greet 13, Eureka Springs, AR, Sep 1-4, 2017

37 posts in this topic Last Reply

youngnbald

Michele and I wish we could make it this year.  Several things are preventing us from distant travels this year.  Some of you know my back ground with the ex-wife.  She gets dumber with time and it became time to educate her in front of a judge again.  August 7 is the status trial and we will find out then when the evidence trial will be.  I hope the legal system cuts deeper this time to get a point across to her.  All we can do is use the system.  We have missed several events this year, but hoping we can change this next year.  Too much dust stirred this year and hoping for calm after the storm.

rcameron

Michele and I wish we could make it this year.  Several things are preventing us from distant travels this year.  Some of you know my back ground with the ex-wife.  She gets dumber with time and it became time to educate her in front of a judge again.  August 7 is the status trial and we will find out then when the evidence trial will be.  I hope the legal system cuts deeper this time to get a point across to her.  All we can do is use the system.  We have missed several events this year, but hoping we can change this next year.  Too much dust stirred this year and hoping for calm after the storm.

Dang it!! I have missed your shiney head and Michele's beautiful smile! Hope to see you guys soon and good luck with the courts!!

:Face-Crying:  :sad-face:  :BigFatCry: 

youngnbald

Dang it!! I have missed your shiney head and Michele's beautiful smile! Hope to see you guys soon and good luck with the courts!!

:Face-Crying:  :sad-face:  :BigFatCry: 

You should see us at the Clinton, IL event.  That is our plan so far!

• Like 1

AZgl1800

so sorry you are having to go thru all of that, been there, done that... ain't fun.

DaveO430

We need a "don't like this" button. :(  Sorry you guys can't make it. 

youngnbald

This year has been crazy.  Bike isn't with the miles on it that it should.  My youngest is 14, so 4 more years of dealing with their mom.  Child support will also drop off and paying for their college will be cheaper and more events will become much easier!

Dealing with an ex that believes she can make her own laws and visitation rules is killing our year.  Lawyers are not cheap, but "supposedly" she will be handed this bill with contempt of court.  See how that works :-(

Missing everyone and all the events that has been going on.  We still ride and will be gathering again soon!

Mysticfour

Didn't realize how close to me Mark is, could actually drive towards Bloomington to actually meet them

youngnbald

Didn't realize how close to me Mark is, could actually drive towards Bloomington to actually meet them

Even closer yet.  We are North of Carlock.  Some day we need to line up.  Right now things are crazy, but hoping things calm soon.

AZgl1800

looking forward to you bein

This year has been crazy.  Bike isn't with the miles on it that it should.  My youngest is 14, so 4 more years of dealing with their mom.  Child support will also drop off and paying for their college will be cheaper and more events will become much easier!

Dealing with an ex that believes she can make her own laws and visitation rules is killing our year.  Lawyers are not cheap, but "supposedly" she will be handed this bill with contempt of court.  See how that works :-(

Missing everyone and all the events that has been going on.  We still ride and will be gathering again soon!

looking forward to you being able to attend ALL of the rallies :)

yeah, lawyers are expensive, mine was $250/hour, and phone calls are billed in 15 minute increments :(  :(  :(

• Like 1

Flyone

Have fun everyone and be safe!

pwhoever

We are!!! Already started off with some Miller Lite and thinking of you, got a bottle of Maker's Mark. The riding will commence first thing in the morning. You have been mentioned and at least a few folks are missing you. ðŸ˜

AZgl1800

Courtesy of Hurricane Harvey, the weather here in Eureka Springs has just been awesome.

those who know me, can relate that I was able to stay outside all day long and enjoy the companionship of my friends.... :)

last year, 15 minutes outside, and I had to go find the a/c cave inside my hotel room :(