Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
lopeha

Mid West Meet & Greet 13, Eureka Springs, AR, Sep 1-4, 2017

37 posts in this topic Last Reply

lopeha

The Arkansas Ridgerunners & the KanWings Rhino's would like to invite everyone to our annual event held in Eureka Springs, AR. The event is held over Labor Day weekend with our host being the Motel 62. Eureka Springs is a very beautiful, eclectic city with access to some of the best riding roads in the world!. There will be hamburgers with the fixins' on Friday night (cooked by yours truly) with a cost of $6 per person. Saturday we will go to the Forest Hill restaurant for dinner (pay as you go) before adjourning back to the motel for our auction which is guaranteed to be a load of fun!

Contact information for the motel is;

Motel 62

3169 East Van BUren

Eureka Springs, AR 72632

479-253-5600

Contact is Lois, let her know you're with the Labor Day GoldWing group.

For those that want to camp here's the info;

Kettle Campground

4119 East Van Buren

Eureka Springs, AR 72632

479-253-9100

kettleinfo@cox.net

Looking forward to seeing everyone there for the Lucky 13, Baker's Dozen good time!

• Like 3

RHalbur

Reservations have been made for sometime at Motel. Can't wait for the get together and having fun.

• Like 2

rcameron

Once again looking forward to this annual event!

:Face-Smile-Big:  :Face-Raspberry:  :thumbs-up:  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  :Clown:

• Like 1

Wingerpeg

Got my Honeymoon suite from last year.

• Like 2

Goldwings 4 Ever

Reservation made. :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 2

hidepounder

My reservations are made.

• Like 2

pwhoever

I got my reservation in. It's been a few years since I've been down there for this gathering and I'm looking forward to catching up...

• Like 4

pwhoever

Just wanted to add, the room I reserved has 2 queen sized beds. If someone is looking to share a room and split the cost, let me know...

• Like 2

lopeha

The event is a scant 9 weeks away so time to get your wants/needs submitted for the Friday meal, t-shirts & pins! This meal is $6, the pins are $7 & the t-shirts are as follows; S-XL - $15 w/o pocket & $17 with; XXL & up $17 w/o pocket & $19 with. Please get them submitted as time is needed for them to be made. see y'all real dang soon!

AZgl1800

I'm in room 206 just like always, PayPal sent to mister mufon :)

lopeha

Just a reminder to get your T-shirt, pin & Friday meal info to me. The cutoff date will be July 30th. Thanks, Andy.

Blackwing 84

Well take two (2) meals,2-pins,and two t-shirts (1-large no pockets, 1x-large no pockets. Thanks Leroy and Linda

• Like 1

Goldwings 4 Ever

Unfortunately we have to cancel. :Face-Crying:   darn wife's job gets in the way again.  Won't happen next year though, since we'll both be retired.

rcameron

Unfortunately we have to cancel. :Face-Crying:   darn wife's job gets in the way again.  Won't happen next year though, since we'll both be retired.

:Face-Crying:  :sad-face:  :BigFatCry:  : FIRE :  : CRYING :

pwhoever

Theres a strong chance I will not be there this year as well. My wife is limited on vacation time and has already decided we are going to Siesta Key, Fl which will include that weekend. Boy is it ever going to be hard having to suffer through the beautiful beaches, margaritas, and watching sunsets over the gulf....

rcameron

Theres a strong chance I will not be there this year as well. My wife is limited on vacation time and has already decided we are going to Siesta Key, Fl which will include that weekend. Boy is it ever going to be hard having to suffer through the beautiful beaches, margaritas, and watching sunsets over the gulf....

Sure, I see how you are......... beaches, margaritas, sunsets.......... or spending time with me........... LOL!

I don't blame you............. have a great time, Mike!!!

:Face-Smile-Big:  :Face-Raspberry:  :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

Wingerpeg

What do the t-shirsts look like?

AZgl1800

:Face-Crying:  that is way bad, I was looking forward to seeing y'all next year.

lopeha

The shirt design is in final prep. I am not an artist or computer whiz so am having a graphic designer friend do it. I will get it over the weekend and submit it to the screen printer and pin folks then. The design is a Rhino and a Ridgerunner arm in arm with the motto "Family since '05".

• Like 2

pwhoever

Sure, I see how you are......... beaches, margaritas, sunsets.......... or spending time with me........... LOL!

I don't blame you............. have a great time, Mike!!!

:Face-Smile-Big: :Face-Raspberry: :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ooops, I thought I was posting in the Illinois M&G thread. I guess I need to pay more attention. Getting old is rough... I should still be able to make the Midwest meet and greet. Its the Ill M&G that I will be down south during and miss.

• Like 1

rcameron

Ooops, I thought I was posting in the Illinois M&G thread. I guess I need to pay more attention. Getting old is rough... I should still be able to make the Midwest meet and greet. Its the Ill M&G that I will be down south during and miss.

You're not getting off that easy..... cause....... we are planning on being at the Illinois M&G as well............ 

:Face-Smile-Big:  :roflmao: 

• Like 1

Goldwinger

Retired!! Hell,You only work 12 days a year as it is..

Goldwings 4 Ever

Retired!! Hell,You only work 12 days a year as it is..

You did notice the wife part, right? 

flylow

Reservations made for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, room 321 Charlie and Connie

• Like 1