Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• NASR 12 Hosts, Location and Dates Have Been Announced!!!
  • See The NASR 12 Threads For Additional Information!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
jobe05

NASR10 - MEALS, T-SHIRTS-PINS-ITEMS FOR PURCHASE

87 posts in this topic Last Reply

jobe05

The following items are now for sale for NASR10!!!

When ordering, Please copy and past the following order outline in a post and let me know what you ordered.  Once the order is paid for, it will be added to a spread sheet that I will post in this thread so you can make sure your order is correct.

Payment can be made through PayPal to my account jobe052002@gmail.com

If you do not have a PayPal account, You can Mail a check to:  John Johnson  502 Turkey Hill Drive, King NC 27021

Please include your screen name in all paypal/check payments in the Memo section so I can match up payment.

You do not have to order everything at one time!!  You can break it up over time and place small orders if you'd like.  i.e. Order t-shirts this week, Meals next week etc......

All orders will be placed in your welcome packet and will be there when you arrive!!!

To insure that we have a complete head count for meals, shirts and pins, it is requested that all meals, pins, t-shirts be ordered and paid for prior to the event.  Cut off time to order T-Shirts is June1st.  Cut off for ordering meals is June 26th.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to order:  (Please put qty that you are paying for next to each meal)

Tuesday:       Breakfast _______  Dinner_______             $ Total __________      

Wednesday:  Breakfast _______  Dinner_______             $ Total __________

Thursday:      Breakfast _______  Dinner_______             $ Total __________

T-Shirt(s) (If you do not want pocket or tall options, please leave fields blank)

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total _______

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  __________                                                                                         $ Total _______

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ___________                                                                                        $ Total _______

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:_____________                                                                                      $ Total ________

My Order Grand Total is: $ _______________    Date PayPal/Check sent: __________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEALS:       Breakfast: $4.50  per person per day   Dinner: $10.75 per person per day

Meals will be served at the Pavilion at the camp grounds 

TaAKGxC.jpg

Tuesday: 7/11/2017

Breakfast:  Pancakes, bacon, Biscuit W/Sausage gravy, Coffee, OJ

Dinner:  Hamburgers, hotdogs, baked beans, potato salad, macaroni salad, potato chips and all the condiments. Unsweetened and sweet Tea.

pancakes-bacon-and-hash-browns%20Mobile.stock-photo-spicy-sausage-and-tomato-sau

Wednesday: 7/12/2017

Breakfast:  Pancakes, bacon, Hash browns, Coffee, OJ

Spaghetti with meat sauce, Garlic bread, toss salad. dressings, crackers.  Unsweetened and sweet Tea.

pancakes-bacon-and-hash-browns%20Mobile.macncheese%20w%20pork%20Mobile.jpg

Thursday: 7/13/2017

Breakfast:  Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage patties, Hash Browns Coffee, OJ

BBQ pork, coleslaw, macaroni and cheese, potato chips  Unsweetened and sweet Tea.

goldwing%20wv%20preview.jpg

T-Shirts:  Gildan Brand, Heavy cotton shirts

Small to XL – $16.75

2 XL to 5 XL - $18.75

Add a Pocket - $3.00

Add "Tall" to XL, 2XL and 3 XL (only) $2.50

LapelPin%20NB%20-%201.jpg

Lapel Pin:

$9.50 each

Raffle%20Tiket_2.jpg

50/50 Raffle Tickets:

1 for $1

6 for $5

14 for $10

Safety Green Streamers:

2 for $5  (Comes with 2 small zip ties to mount)

• Like 1

Parman

I would like to order:  (Please put qty that you are paying for next to each meal)

Tuesday:       Breakfast 1  Dinner 1           $15.25 Total     

Wednesday:  Breakfast 1  Dinner1            $15.25 Total

T-Shirt(s) (If you do not want pocket or tall options, please leave fields blank)

Qty 1    Size 2X              $18.75 Total

Lapel Pin:

Qty: 1                               $9.50 Total

My Order Grand Total is: $58.75   Date PayPal/Check sent: 4/29/17

kiptap

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ____$15.25_____      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ____$15.25_____

Thursday:      Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ____$15.25_____

$ Total Meals ____$45.75_____

Qty _____1___    Size ____XL__    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total __$16.75_____

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  ____1______                                                                                         $ Total ___$9.50____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ____14_______                                                                                        $ Total ___$10.00____

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:_____2________                                                                                      $ Total ___$5.00_____

My Order Grand Total is: $ _____$87.00__________    Date PayPal/Check sent: ___PayPal 04/29/17_______

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Please include your screen name in all paypal/check payments in the Memo section so I can match up payment."

Sorry forgot to include screen name in paypal memo.       Transaction ID:  0FH08039KN1167528

• Like 1

Goldwings 4 Ever

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total __30.50________      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total __30.50________

Thursday:      Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total __30.50________

Qty ___1______    Size ____xl____    Pocket _______   Tall __

Qty ___1______    Size ___xxl_____    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total __35.50_____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  _____14______                                                                                        $ Total __10.00_____

My Order Grand Total is: $ __137.00_____________    Date PayPal/Check sent: ___Apr. 29/17_______

wgj46

NASR 10 – wgj46

I would like to order:  

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___1____  Dinner____1___      $ Total _15.25_____      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___1____  Dinner____1___      $ Total _15.25_____

Thursday:      Breakfast ___1____  Dinner____1___      $ Total _15.25_____

$ Total_45.75__

Qty ____1_____    Size ___L_____    Pocket _______   Tall _______    $ Total _16.75____

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  ____1______                                                                                         $ Total _9.50____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  _____14_____                                                                                     $ Total _10.00___

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:_____2______                                                                                      $ Total __5.00____

My Order Grand Total is: $ 87.00__   Date PayPal/Check sent: _2017/05/01___________

jobe05

Got it Wayne, And thank you!!

Just so everyone knows, when you order 1 of the streamers, for $5. you get 2 streamers.  So your qty should be 1,  I have made the change to your orders (2 people have done this), based on the paid amount.  No big deal, I just want to clarify.

Wing4me

I would like to order:  (Please put qty that you are paying for next to each meal)

Wednesday:  Breakfast 1  Dinner 1           $15.25 Total

Thursday:     Breakfast 1  Dinner 1           $15.25 Total

T-Shirt(s) (If you do not want pocket or tall options, please leave fields blank)

Qty 2    Size 2X              $37.50 Total

Lapel Pin:

My Order Grand Total is: $92.75   Date PayPal/Check sent: 5/8/17

Thanks,  Steve

thecruiser

Nice lookin' shirts John.  :thumbs-up:

jobe05

I would like to order:  (Please put qty that you are paying for next to each meal)

Wednesday:  Breakfast 1  Dinner 1           $15.25 Total

Thursday:     Breakfast 1  Dinner 1           $15.25 Total

T-Shirt(s) (If you do not want pocket or tall options, please leave fields blank)

Qty 2    Size 2X              $37.50 Total

Lapel Pin:

My Order Grand Total is: $92.75   Date PayPal/Check sent: 5/8/17

Thanks,  Steve

Payment Not received Steve,  What method did you use, PayPal or Mailing a check. ?

Wing4me

mailing a check

jobe05

mailing a check

THank You Steve

NC Aspenwing

Tuesday:       Breakfast _______  Dinner_2______             $ Total __21.50________      

Wednesday:  Breakfast _______  Dinner__2_____             $ Total _21.50_________

Thursday:      Breakfast _______  Dinner__2_____             $ Total __21.50________

Qty ___1______    Size ____L____    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total ___16.75____

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  __________                                                                                         $ Total _______

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ___________                                                                                        $ Total _______

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:_____________                                                                                      $ Total ________

My Order Grand Total is: $ _81.25______________    Date PayPal/Check sent: ___5/12/17_______

Goldwinger

Tuesday:       Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25     

Wednesday:  Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25

Thursday:      Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total _______

Lapel Pin:

Qty:           2                                                                                                  $ Total   $19.00

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:          14                                                                                                  $ Total   $10.00

Safety Green Streamers:

My Order Grand Total is:    $74.75                            Date PayPal/Check sent:    13 May 2017

OnaWingandaPrayer

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total _____30.50_____      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___2____  Dinner__2_____             $ Total _____30.50_____

Thursday:      Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total _____30.50_____

Qty ____1_____    Size __XL______    Pocket ___X____   Tall ______

Qty _____1____    Size ___2XL_____    Pocket _______   Tall ____X___

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total ___42.50____

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  _______2___                                                                                         $ Total __19.00_____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  _____14______                                                                                        $ Total ___10.00____

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:______1_______                                                                                      $ Total _____5.00___

My Order Grand Total is: $ ____168.00___________    Date PayPal/Check sent: __________

Goldwings 4 Ever

Tuesday:       Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25     

Wednesday:  Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25

Thursday:      Breakfast       1          Dinner      1                     $ Total   $15.25

Lapel Pin:

Qty:           2                                                                                                  $ Total   $19.00

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:          14                                                                                                  $ Total   $10.00

Safety Green Streamers:

My Order Grand Total is:    $74.75                            Date PayPal/Check sent:    13 May 2017

I guess I know what that means.

lopeha

John I would like to order;

Tuesday breakfast & dinner  $15.25

Wednesday breakfast & dinner $15.25

Thursday breakfast & dinner $15.25

2XL shirt with pocket $21.75

hat pin $9.50

14 50/50 tickets $10

Total - $87.00

Paypal sent.

RHalbur

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ___15.25_______      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ___15.25_______

Thursday:      Breakfast ___1____  Dinner___1____             $ Total ___15.25_______

Qty __1_______    Size __2X______    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total __18.75_____

Lapel Pin:

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ___14______                                                                                       $ Total _10.00__

Safety Green Streamers:

My Order Grand Total is: $ _74.50__________    Date PayPal/Check sent: _5-14-2017___

brianinpa

Tuesday:       Breakfast __1_____  Dinner_1______             $ Total __$15.25__      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___1____  Dinner__1_____             $ Total __$15.25__

Thursday:      Breakfast ____1___  Dinner___1____             $ Total __$15.25__

Qty ____1_____    Size ___3XL_____    Pocket _______   Tall ___X____

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total _$21.25_

Lapel Pin:

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ____14_______                                                                                        $ Total __$10.00__

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:_____2________                                                                                      $ Total ___$5.00__

My Order Grand Total is: $ _____$82.00__________    Date PayPal/Check sent: ___5/15/2017_______

brianinpa

Got it Wayne, And thank you!!

Just so everyone knows, when you order 1 of the streamers, for $5. you get 2 streamers.  So your qty should be 1,  I have made the change to your orders (2 people have done this), based on the paid amount.  No big deal, I just want to clarify.

Oops!  Looks like I am guilty of the same thing!

bassmasterb65

I would like to order: (Please put qty that you are paying for next to each meal)

Tuesday: Breakfast _2______ Dinner__2_____ $ Total _30.50_________

Wednesday: Breakfast ___2____ Dinner___2____ $ Total _30.50_________

Thursday: Breakfast __2_____ Dinner___2____ $ Total 30.50__________

Qty ___2______ Size M______ Pocket _______ Tall _______ $ Total 33.50

Grand Total $125.00. Sending through Paypal tonight.

OnaWingandaPrayer

Tuesday:       Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total _____30.50_____      

Wednesday:  Breakfast ___2____  Dinner__2_____             $ Total _____30.50_____

Thursday:      Breakfast ___2____  Dinner___2____             $ Total _____30.50_____

Qty ____1_____    Size __XL______    Pocket ___X____   Tall ______

Qty _____1____    Size ___2XL_____    Pocket _______   Tall ____X___

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total ___41.00____

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  _______2___                                                                                         $ Total __19.00_____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  _____14______                                                                                        $ Total ___10.00____

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:______1_______                                                                                      $ Total _____5.00___

My Order Grand Total is: $ ____166.50___________    Date PayPal/Check sent: _05-17-17_________

lopeha

Did you receive my order and payment? Have seen no verification.

jobe05

I am out of town right now Andy, will update all new orders upon my return

• Like 1

wilkoi

Tuesday:       Breakfast _____2__  Dinner_____2__             $ Total _30.50_________      

Wednesday:  Breakfast _____2__  Dinner_____2__             $ Total __30.50________

Thursday:      Breakfast _____2__  Dinner______2_             $ Total __30.50________

Qty ______1___    Size _____L___    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _______1__    Size ___2XL_____    Pocket _______   Tall _______

Qty _________    Size ________    Pocket _______   Tall _______            $ Total _35.50______

Lapel Pin:

Qty:  ____1______                                                                                         $ Total ___9.50____

50/50 Raffle tickets:

Qty:  ____14_______                                                                                        $ Total _10.00______

Safety Green Streamers:

Qty:______2_______                                                                                      $ Total ___5.00_____

My Order Grand Total is: $ __151.50_____________    Date PayPal/Check sent: __PP 05/20/17  10:16AM________

jobe05

Update:  As of today 5/20.2017, I have received payment for all orders posted so far, either by PayPal, or personal check  (I will be cashing the checks this week). 

Thank you for your support!!

Remember, all orders need to be placed and paid for BEFORE the event or by the listed cut off dates based on payment having to be paid out to the vendors.  Thank you for your consideration.