Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
m2102

Monkeytrucker

81 posts in this topic Last Reply

jobe05

See.....  You should have kept that joint ball a secret, and the first time the Dr or (B)Estella give you a hard time about over doing it you could just take it out of your pocket and say "Here, you take care of it for me while Im out working (Or having fun)..........

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Well I had fun this afternoon.  While Estella was dozing I slipped out and fired Frankentruck up.  Put him to work by going out in the north pasture and hooked the winch line onto the 100 year old steel wheeled farm wagon that Estella's dad used to haul timber to his sawmill using a team of horses.  The deck had turned to dust in the 30 years it has been sitting out in the open.  Hooked the winch line onto it and pulled it up to near the shop.  When Estella found out I was missing she came out just in time to see it get to the shop.  It was fun watching her remember her dad and that wagon.  She wants to paint it up for a lawn ornament.  I have an old IH model C tractor that could be set in front of it.  

The hip worked flawlessly.  Simply because I did not use the brake pedal only the clutch on Frankentruck.  Down in double low it is almost stopped at idle.  Running out the winch line was no problem as the line goes over the pulley at the top of the gin poles so all I had to do was just walk backwards hanging onto the line.  Sure felt good to do something.  

: AWE : 

Friday I will get horse whipped by the PT person.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Big milestone today.  Went to the hangar and actually sat straddle the wing.  Still not comfortable about balancing it while stopped.  Got off of it, was so happy but when I went to unstrap my boots I popped the hip again....... !@$#%@#$@   :(  :ANGRY:

Maybe in a couple of weeks we will be riding again.  Estella was ready to go get the helmets today. 

m2102

Great that you can sit on bike Gary.When you do try a short ride go by yourself in case you have a problem with your hip. You don't want Estelle on board if something happens. Still popping out means muscle hasn't closed up to hold it in place.

Monkeytrucker

Went to the surgeon today.  First thing they did was take an X-Ray.  Getting off the table the gal grabbed my right leg to help me up.  I think my scream was heard all over the orthopedics wing.  Dr. says all is OK.  I told him to ask his x-ray gal who grabbed my leg.  Still going to have to work on the muscles.  Maybe I should change my name to Hotbutt from sitting on the heating pad.  At least it relieves the muscle pain.   :roflmao:

If any of you have had a good groin pull you will know what it feels like.  Interesting thing is that a groin pull is not only on the inside of the leg, it is actually 4 muscles that hold the hip ball in place, much like the rotator cuff.  In my case it appears to be the muscle on the point they went into the hip.  So I guess it makes sense.

m2102

When i went to Dr my x rays look great. Started to make plans for my knee replacement. In the mean time going to ease the pain and scraping, cracking with shots in the knee. And i agree on the groin pulls. I have been dealing with one for the few weeks, not fun. Gets a little wirse as the day comes to an end.