Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Monkeytrucker

NAGF 5th Annual Illinois M&G Sept 15 - 17, 2017

319 posts in this topic Last Reply

erwjww

Hmmmmm.............. I was just reading the "fine print" of my reservation...........

At least one responsible adult must accompany each group of 15 minors[/size]

So I'm guessing ....................... Beth White.......... is our responsible adult???

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

We will bring your walker to Rex. No worries. We respect our elders.

• Like 3

Buckfarrack

Sorry Ladies and Gents,I had heard reserve america might open the reservation window up at an earlier date but i failed to check back.Guess i need to be on top of this a little better.

Anywho,Site #17 is now booked for the 14th,15th,and 16th in September.

Kiptap had booked 17 before knowing that our cooking tents are usually at that site,but he was kind enough to PM me and share it with him after he had noticed I try to reserve that site.

Sooooo,site #17 is shared with a FIRST TIMER,Paul,aka Kiptap,so lets break this guy in gently (yea right,lol) and hope he has a great time.Lets all welcome PAUL!

Sure glad to see all but one site has been booked already in the F-loop.Gonna be a great time and we can't wait to get together for the 5th event.

Buck

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker

Did you explain to Paul that being close to the kitchen he has to wash dishes?  Hey, he sounds like a guy who can hold his own...  Makes him a great addition to the group.

Galaxyhunter

Paul is not a complete rookie,  He road down last year for the Saturday Rib fest.  And he wants to return?,  Something seriously wrong here. :roflmao:

• Like 1

kiptap

I figured I would get a spot next to the cook tents, because as the new guy initiation, I was told that I needed to turn this handle on the cooker every 15 minutes for the first couple hours you guys are cooking.

post-5558-0-53040800-1490316961_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Buckfarrack

Great.  I have some bigger bear traps to put between our camper and yours this year.  Do not know if I will catch you or Estella crossing between them.  Think one of you two have been spiking my diet Pepsi just before the festivities start to wind down each night.  She does have her own Canadian Park Pass so if you take her back north with you she will not be too expensive. 

Looking forward to seeing you.

Hey Gary,that reminds me,please ask Estella to toss your testicles in her purse and bring'em.Maybe drag'em out and get a game going.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Hey Gary,that reminds me,please ask Estella to toss your testicles in her purse and bring'em.Maybe drag'em out and get a game going.

She threw those in the trash years ago after the last kid.   :Face-Crying:

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

.....  and you wonder why she keeps disappearing on you at night to the nearby camper at the IL M&G!?!   :Face-Uncertain:      :Face-Raspberry:     :Face-Smile-Big:

• Like 2

Monkeytrucker

.....  and you wonder why she keeps disappearing on you at night to the nearby camper at the IL M&G!?!   :Face-Uncertain:      :Face-Raspberry:     :Face-Smile-Big:

As long as she does not wake me up getting in and out of that wonderful king size bed in the Aspen Camper.  

I need my sleep so I can keep a watch out over the rowdy guys at the camp fire.  This might be the 5th year we have had to put Carl, Jack, Rod, Don and others to bed.  Maybe this year we could borrow the campground hosts gator so we can drag them back to near their campsites.

:roflmao:

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

ME...ME... It's all CARLS fault. He's our fire stokin' buddy keeps the home fire burnin'. Keeps us up early late. 😄â˜ï¸ðŸ‘Œ

• Like 1

Galaxyhunter

ME...ME... It's all CARLS fault. He's our fire stokin' buddy keeps the home fire burnin'. Keeps us up early late. â˜

Oh sure, blame me.  you are only saying that because it's TRUE.  :Party: 

Monkeytrucker

165 days and counting down!!!!!

:thumbs-up: 

Monkeytrucker

165 163 days and counting down!!!!!

• Like 1

Galaxyhunter

165 163 days and counting down!!!!!

Gary,  I had no idea that you had that many fingers & toes to count that high. :Face-Raspberry:

Monkeytrucker

Gary,  I had no idea that you had that many fingers & toes to count that high. :Face-Raspberry:

I can count to 21.  Well  at least the last time I tried I could.   :roflmao:

Monkeytrucker

165 163 160 days and counting down!!!!!

Galaxyhunter

Reminds me of the last month of school each year.  I would count down the days to the end of school on the back of my notebook.  Most defiantly the longest month of school.  I wasn't very smart because I did it EVERY year.  :Face-Crying:

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Reminds me of the last month of school each year.  I would count down the days to the end of school on the back of my notebook.  Most defiantly the longest month of school.  I wasn't very smart because I did it EVERY year.  :Face-Crying:

You did that for 28 yrs?   :Face-Smile-Big:     :Face-Raspberry:

• Like 3

Galaxyhunter

You did that for 28 yrs?   :Face-Smile-Big:     :Face-Raspberry:

It sure seems like it took 28 years to go Elementary though High School.

• Like 3

RJ-97

Looking to see if I can share a site before attempting to make my own reservations.  Not 100% positive, but likely will be arriving on Thursday.

Monkeytrucker

155 days to go

RJ-97

Okay, I made reservations.  Got site #14 for Friday and Saturday night.  Figure if I come in on Thursday there shouldn't be an issue.  Long ways away, but I'm ready. 

Dusty Boots

Okay, I made reservations.  Got site #14 for Friday and Saturday night.  Figure if I come in on Thursday there shouldn't be an issue.  Long ways away, but I'm ready. 

You can set up on site 13 for the night with me if there is Randy,  .....   then move to 14 for Friday-Sunday, as Gary and Estella (whom I am splitting the site with) will be arriving Friday.

I'll be there pretty early on Thursday! (if not Wednesday) ;)

RJ-97

Sounds like a possible plan and appreciate the offer.  It's more likely I'll be there Thursday as I dislike going somewhere for just two nights.  Guess we'll see how it plays out once we;re a bit closer.  

Dusty Boots

I'll probably be spending the night before in Gibson, IL, about 40 min away. ;)