Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Monkeytrucker

NAGF 5th Annual Illinois M&G Sept 15 - 17, 2017

319 posts in this topic Last Reply

RHalbur

Rex.

Here is the Garmin Cordinates: N40° 09.393' W88° 47.702' to the F Loop.

• Like 2

rcameron

Very Cool, guys. We would not be on the bike, but we would be pulling our 28 foot 5th Wheel. Which spot in F loop would be a good one for our 5th wheel?

Also I wouldn't  want to take someone's spot, I see where 16 and 17 will be filled.

Thanks,

Rex

:Face-Smile-Big:  :thumbs-up:

Galaxyhunter

Very Cool, guys. We would not be on the bike, but we would be pulling our 28 foot 5th Wheel. Which spot in F loop would be a good one for our 5th wheel?

Also I wouldn't  want to take someone's spot, I see where 16 and 17 will be filled.

Thanks,

Rex

:Face-Smile-Big:  :thumbs-up:

How about a campground 200 miles away? :Face-Raspberry:   :SmileyTooth:

Actually, site 15 seams to be the one that has gone empty in the past.  No one has used that site on a regular basis.  I do believe that it will handle your rig.   Hope to see you there. :thumbs-up:

• Like 3

Dusty Boots

Carl's right!   :thumbs-up:

Site 15 is probably the largest of the sites left and should be large enough for your rig! If you're quick enough, will prevent the one small group that usually gets that spot the past couple of years during 'our' weekend!   :SmileyTooth:

Dusty

• Like 2

Buckfarrack

Yea,site #15 is probly the largest site in the loop.Beenshot used to take that site but since we moved the date to warmer weather,and he is still playing around in the rice fields,i think an outsider has reserved it a couple times,or sat empty for some weird reason.That would be a great site for Rex's 5th wheel.Hope to see y'all this year Rex.

• Like 1

rcameron

Well it looks like site #15 is just right for us!  I will try to get on the reservation when the window opens up!

Looking forward to it..........

Rex & Cindy........

:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  :thumbs-up:  :agreed-with-sign: 

• Like 3

erwjww

Holy snikeys. Kansas is coming. Somebody better tell Rex that we do not allow any drinking or shananigans at this event so he will have to keep his bride in line!!!!!!! Glad to hear your gonna come socialize Rex. Will be good to see ya'll.

• Like 2

rcameron

Holy snikeys. Kansas is coming. Somebody better tell Rex that we do not allow any drinking or shananigans at this event so he will have to keep his bride in line!!!!!!! Glad to hear your gonna come socialize Rex. Will be good to see ya'll.

shananigans? drinking?  I have NO IDEA what youse be a talkin bout...............

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

Monkeytrucker

Carl's right!   :thumbs-up:

Site 15 is probably the largest of the sites left and should be large enough for your rig! If you're quick enough, will prevent the one small group that usually gets that spot the past couple of years during 'our' weekend!   :SmileyTooth:

Dusty

Are you referring to the group that even had camping facilities on top of their pick up trucks, vans and SUVs.  I waited for one of them camping on top of those vehicles to sleep walk themselves all the way to the ground.  

Hey Rex, will your 5th wheel camper serve as a pork rib and bud detox unit?

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:  :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:  :sad-face:

rcameron

Hey Rex, will your 5th wheel camper serve as a pork rib and bud detox unit?

Well............ my black water tank only holds 60 gals.................

: STARTLE :  : SURPRISE :

Monkeytrucker

Well............ my black water tank only holds 60 gals.................

: STARTLE :  : SURPRISE :

Rex, this bunch would have to be partying in your living room space to make it to your black water port.....

For the new and un-initiated you will find that we love to jest.  It is the greatest bunch around.  You need to look up Nancy while there.  She has the most wonderful "Who Me" expression while her household slave just rolls his eyes back. 

IMG_0271_zpslblj2z2d.jpg

If you look on the left end of the group photo there is a couple who came riding thru the loop on a HD.  We stopped them so one of the ladies in the group could hear why we call that off brand Potato bikes.  Great couple who we all fee they felt like they had been part of the group for years. 

It is now only about 6 months away.  Rod needs to start kick starting those rib cookers and maybe cattle prod the cooks into starting to move.

:jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 1

rcameron

I recognize several mugs in this picture. 

Not another group that "love to jest", I am not sure I can handle that..

(my nose is growing, Pinoccchio)

:Face-Smile-Big:  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  :roflmao: 

Galaxyhunter

I recognize several mugs in this picture. 

Not another group that "love to jest", I am not sure I can handle that..

(my nose is growing, Pinoccchio)

:Face-Smile-Big:  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  :roflmao: 

Rex, just a word of Warning,  when sitting around the campfire telling lies,  The first liar doesn't stand a chance. :BigFatCry:

Monkeytrucker

I DON'T WANT A TICKLE

I JUST WANT TO RIDE MY MOTORSICKLE

: TEARS :

rcameron

Well I got notice this morning that the booking window was opened up for reservations on ReserveAmerica so I got site #15 in F loop reserved arriving Friday 9/15 and departing Sunday 9/17!

Looking forward to a great weekend of mild mannered, quiet & reserved with very little food. That is what is advertised right??

:Face-Smile-Big:  :welcome-signboard-smiley-emotic  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :Party:

• Like 1

rcameron

Hmmmmm.............. I was just reading the "fine print" of my reservation...........

At least one responsible adult must accompany each group of 15 minors

So I'm guessing ....................... Beth White.......... is our responsible adult???

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2

Galaxyhunter

Well I got notice this morning that the booking window was opened up for reservations on ReserveAmerica so I got site #15 in F loop reserved arriving Friday 9/15 and departing Sunday 9/17!

Looking forward to a great weekend of mild mannered, quiet & reserved with very little food. That is what is advertised right??

:Face-Smile-Big:  :welcome-signboard-smiley-emotic  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :Party:

It is painfully obvious you don't know this crowd at all. :Face-Raspberry:

I have site 11 reserved  Thursday to Sunday.

• Like 2

RHalbur

I reserved #18 for one Camper. If someone wants to share Expenses, Let me know. I have it from Friday to Sunday. Hope for a great get together and great weather for us.

• Like 2

Parman

I'm set in Lot 12. See you guys there.

• Like 2

youngnbald

I reserved #18 for one Camper. If someone wants to share Expenses, Let me know. I have it from Friday to Sunday. Hope for a great get together and great weather for us.

We will take you up on sharing if it's still available. 

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

The Optimist in Chief booked #13 for Friday and Saturday night.  Same as last year if Dusty wants to split the site he is on.  If not it will be wide open.

Estella says we will be there even if someone has to haul us there.  Just too many friends and great times to miss the 5th.  Surely the calendar is wrong as five years could not have passed.  I think I am bring some super glue so when one of those Red Neck cooks wants someone else to adjust his temperature the control will stay put.  

Broke state of IL did not give the old people/handicapped persons discount this year.  What a bunch of bums.  Did they not get the memo that Gold Wing riders are usually old folks?  Maybe someone got to the empty aluminum Pepsi cans before they did.

• Like 1

RHalbur

Sound good Mark.

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Yup, I'm in and I'll split with you and Estella, Gary!   :thumbs-up:

• Like 3

Monkeytrucker

Great.  I have some bigger bear traps to put between our camper and yours this year.  Do not know if I will catch you or Estella crossing between them.  Think one of you two have been spiking my diet Pepsi just before the festivities start to wind down each night.  She does have her own Canadian Park Pass so if you take her back north with you she will not be too expensive. 

Looking forward to seeing you.

• Like 1

erwjww

Site 16 reserved. Mikey (Pwhoever) got you and momma covered. It'll be here before you know it.

• Like 3