Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Ghost Rider 2

Please keep Mike. aka M2102 in prayer

55 posts in this topic Last Reply

Parman

well I've had some time to start parking my walker and move to a cane. used the cane a little at least daily and today was a milestone, used it all day and I'm sore but happy i made it all day. get couple more full days in and I'm going to try driving and see how that goes. been out to my shelter my trike is and got my new zumo gps all wired in and ready for riding. i was really tempted to try and get on the trike but i must be getting wiser or something and didn't try.

Patience. We still have a lot of nasty weather here in IL before we can really get out and ride. Don't let one day of nice weather cause you a major setback.

m2102

But it is so haarrd not to be able to ride. i would ride in weather we been having as long as all salt is gone. been doing some excersises to get strength back in my right leg. it's definitely stronger than when i got home.

Parman

I hear you. At least you are going thru this over the winter.

4 years ago I had a quadruple bypass in July and was off the bike unit middle of Oct. Now that was hard sitting there looking at it all summer.

m2102

my hip issues pale to what you had to go thru on bypasses.my father in law several years ago went thru heart bypass and had a temperary pigs valve put in. when all was quiet you could hear it open and close.

Monkeytrucker

Temperature was great today, road was not mud and the wing sat in the hangar.  AND looking at the camper sitting in it's shelter made things even more aggravating.  Finally got a new blood sugar monitor and now cookies are a no-no.  Running 30 points too high so she who must be obeyed is watching what we eat.  I keep trying to get her to "Man Up" and stick her finger to see what her reading is.  She says NO!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,