Sign in to follow this  
Hodgy

Conspiracy Anyone ?

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hodgy

I still wake up between 0500 and 0600 almost every day. I lie in bed, put on the headphones and listen to the 0600 news before I get up. This morning I caught the tail-end of the Coast To Coast AM show which usually has some weird programming on it.

This morning they had Bryan Lunduke talking about the Pokemon Go app and how it was developed by In-Q-Tel corporation which is the venture capital firm of the CIA, and how downloading the app, opens phones and provides the CIA access to all the personal data they contain.

Here is the complete show from youtube, the interview is from 4:55 to 48:02 with a bunch of phone call-ins after that. A interesting take on how far "Terms of Service" can be taken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhLkHdU2XBs

Monkeytrucker

Why worry about it!

For years I expounded upon the fact that the government had been listening in on our telephone conversations and had total access to who we called and when we called.  I talked of the Predator program developed by Boeing designed to listen for trigger words.  People looked at me like I was nuts.  Well Mr. Snowden made those who felt their communications were not being observed one heck of a lot less safe feeling.

The only thing that "legally" keeps big brother out of your computer is that you do not use any programs such as "the cloud" or other programs where any information is stored off your computer.  If it is stored external to your computer and it's hard drive and/or other storage medium within the walls of your home then the government has the unlimited right to look at your data.  If it is within your home then they have to get a search warrant to look at it.  However when did or does the government need permission to violate the law.  Get ready for your civil rights to be violated even more.  Your private information will be very valuable for those in big business to make more profits.  Look today at who is allowed to see the USA most secret of secrets and then can and probably will use that information to make their company "foresee future developments" and profit from that information.

As Orwell wrote in his book 1984, "Big Brother Is Watching."  Soylent Green might not be that far away.

:puzzled-smiley-emoticon:    :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:    :sad-face:

Hodgy

Soylent Green, that is going back.