Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeytrucker

Guess what is on the news today?

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Monkeytrucker

I bet no one has an idea what the news programs are featuring today.....

Get out and vote and as we say here in Illinois, VOTE OFTEN.

• Like 1

Parman

The weather report?

Galaxyhunter

Today is the day we get to chose who is going to LIE to us for the next four years.

Dusty Boots

You electing another IL Governor??   :Face-Raspberry:     :roflmao:

• Like 4

Monkeytrucker

We just went to the little church out in the country to vote.  Did it at 12:00 p.m.  Turn out was large.  Well that is what we thought until we realized that the church was serving lunch in the building behind.  So I guess one could call it the stomach voting time.  Figured we would have to confront rednecks with guns but the worse was 70 year old ladies with purses.  Our big things on the ballot was an amendment that would require the Great State of Disrepair (IL) to spend every transportation purposed tax dollar to be spent on transportation infrastructure.  A local vote was to raise our sales tax 1% so our great law enforcement agencies could have more money to buy military vehicles, weapons and gizmos.  Nothing here requires that.

Monkeytrucker

No not electing another governor in IL.  If we did I think it would be much different.  Many of those who "were" employed in tax payer jobs and many of those who received care from programs are regretting their past choice.  One interesting thing is all of the corner stick in the ground political signs.  Have not seen one that claims allegiance to the party they are listed under.  Also the lack of one candidates sign in the yards that have many other signs.  Here we had 3 positions for state office with only one candidate listed. Wish I had thought to have wrote in Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto.  Same with county positions.  Estella's cousin had no opponents.  

My big hope is that all of those signs disappear tomorrow.  I have given thought of making a sign harvester.  Would be a great resource of metal rod.

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Parman

There might be one getting out on the early release program. :roflmao:

• Like 2

Parman

Tonight is the final episode of:

"When America was Great"

Monkeytrucker

Here is another hot news item:

Woman beats husband over the head with a piece of 2" pipe.  She did it verbally while she was helping him build a building.  She was operating the winch controls to hoist 32' sections of 2.375 diameter pipe into place.  He made the mistake of calling her the "Head Winch" instead of Head Winch OPERATOR.  When he gets out of the dog house he will have to genuflect many times to get back into her graces.

All kidding aside, she has been a great help with the building project.  She has helped cutting several hundred feet of pipe and a bunch of 5/8" rods.  Then she had to pull on a rope to bend those rods over the peak of the building so I could force them into the pockets to weld them in place.  That was not easy. What a gal, think I will keep her (if she lets me).

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

There might be one getting out on the early release program. :roflmao:

Or maybe they will let him out early so he could go home to croak like the one before him.

ILLINOIS, THE STATE THAT TRAINS GREAT IMPORTANT CONNECTED PERSONS TO MAKE LICENSE PLATES FOR THEIR FORMER BUDDIES   

:sad-face:    :roflmao:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,