Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Road Runner

Plans for Winter 2017

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Road Runner

Seems like every year I try to make my snow bird nest in Florida - I hope after Matthew goes by soon, I hope I have a little camper left there.

I have run into theCruiser Larry several times while there as he is staying in various locations where we make a RTE every once in a while.

My current plans are right after January 1st to head to central Florida where it is usually away from hurricanes and really bad weather.

We stay in a senile RV park just north of Lakeland and ride with several groups - GL1800 riders has a "Prowler" group who prowl for eating places and the Geezers (a mixed ride group - not all Wings) who take long lunch rides to different areas of Florida. GL1800 RTE photos below...

With the cruiser Larry

RTEJan024.jpg

PecksOPCMar2003.jpg

PecksOPCMar2002.jpg

Then a Geezer RTE

Florida%202015%20all%20085.jpg

aGeezerRide016.jpg

aGeezerRide011.jpg

Then a picture of my snowbird nest for the winter when I cannot ride in frozen Ohio

Florida20201520all20088.jpg

It ain't much but I can still ride... 3 more months and if Matthew does not wipe it out - this is where I will be!

• Like 3

thecruiser

Nice pics Jim, almost makes me homesick.

Think the Geezers would let another Winger Ride to an RTE with 'em?  :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Road Runner

Nice pics Jim, almost makes me homesick.

Think the Geezers would let another Winger Ride to an RTE with 'em?  :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

No problem Larry... there are lots of Wings there lately... :thumbs-up:

OnaWingandaPrayer

The storm has passed and there is much to clean I hear on the east coast. I am just 30ish miles from the west coast of FL and thankfully it was a rain, strong breeze event in this area . Lakeland is about 25-30 miles south easterly from me the wind may have been a little stronger there.

I hope you had no damage and find your home away from home in good shape. 

Road Runner

Thanks Mike... I know San Antonio - not all that far from us. We head that way when we want some true Mexican food at Pancho's Villa... My computer guru lives in San Antonio and has shot down to Lakeland to get bugs out of the wife's laptop. You may know Jake Jacob... or not! 

One of the guys that live at the Senior RV Park where we do said no damage... I was getting ready to head south if there was damage.

We will see in January when we get there.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,