Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeytrucker

minneapolis, MN area near I-94

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Monkeytrucker

My darling bride is still wanting to visit ND where her grandfather was born.  Of course I am going to try to make it happen.  Our planned trip was blew out of the water by my medical crap in August.  So now she has the idea that we can do it after the Clinton Lake M&G in mid September.

Is there any place we could set up the aspen camper in the Minneapolis, MN area near I-94.  Looking for a free site with access to a potty, we are old you know....   The Minneapolis area is about halfway between Northern IL and Rogers, ND.  Crazy thing is we are headed to Rogers, ND where we will not see anything more than the area where her grandfather grew up as the town is now about 20 houses. 

Living on SS makes traveling anywhere expensive.  So we are trying to do the trip on a gasoline credit card and grocery store food we can get cheap and fix ourselves.  

Last year when we went to where her father learned to walk 100 years ago the great people in the little town of Hickory Ridge, AR (pop 250) let us camp in their little park.  They opened up their restrooms and gave us a 110v plug in.  Great small town people.  

After ND we are hoping to head back thru the Duluth, MN area and then down thru WI and back to our son's house in northern IL and then back home.

BTW, I looked at the free camping website but as usual anywhere population centers of any size they do not exist.

Monkeytrucker

Saw that one also.  However we think the ND trip is put off till next year.  Danged Doctor Bills caused by us getting old.  

Here we are, one of the richest countries in the world and we cannot have a NHS.  Just think about how many it would put out of work, Insurance people, lobbyist, accountants, pill pushers, bill collectors, politicians under the table money, doctors over the table money,  That simply would wear out my keyboard to think how much we would save if all of those money grubber pile ons were taken out of the system.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,