Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
beenshot

front tire

31 posts in this topic Last Reply

Dusty Boots
(edited)

https://www.ridersdomain.com/motorcycle-tires/michelin-pilot-activ-rear-motorcycle-tire-p  

I've always found Riders Domain (formerly Jake Wilson) and/or Rocky Mountain ATV to have the best prices out the door with fast, free shipping.

Edited by Dusty Boots
  • Like 1

DougW

I am still liking the Avon Trike tire.  Don't have a whole lot of miles on it but it works very good, quiet and smooth as any tire I have ever used.

beenshot

well, it's taken longer to get to the end of this trike tire than I would have liked but I have finally managed to get around to riding enough to finally get 20,000 miles on the Avon trike tire and it appears that it is very near it's end.

Overall it has been the best tire that I have used, it never cupped and it lasted twice as many miles as any other tire that I have used.

• Like 1

jobe05

My rear tires have been getting a little worn down and rough riding.  The trip home from Oxford was a bit bouncy in the back so I ordered a new set today.  I was going to go with the Cooper CS3 like you have Larry but opted for the  General AltiMAXRT43.  They got good reviews for a smooth ride and they handle well.  Compound seems soft enough, yet should get better than 20K on a set of rear tires...

beenshot

yes John, 20k on rears is bad, maybe they are working too hard to push that implement tire that you have up front. LOL!!!

jobe05

No.....  Their just cheap Kumho's......  hate them!