Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
beenshot

Headed to Yellowstone

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

Parman

I rode to Cody Wy with Mike (Pwhoever). He had to depart early as I continued on my journey. I also notice a stalker that stalked me from Cody Wy all the way to Washington and into Glacier NP MT. I was finally able to shake him in Browning Mt as I headed back east.

post-5-0-53408000-1470742923_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Indianawantsme

That yellow thing couldn't hide very well could it?

Don,  how did you get such a good pic behind you?     

Awesome,  looks like snow in the hills. That would have been a relief from all this heat we have been having.

Lot's of great pic's for memories.

• Like 1

Parman

That yellow thing couldn't hide very well could it?

Don,  how did you get such a good pic behind you?     

Awesome,  looks like snow in the hills. That would have been a relief from all this heat we have been having.

Lot's of great pic's for memories.

That was a hold the camera up over the left shoulder shot with my Left hand. Pretty good for a right handed guy. lol

AZgl1800

That was an hold the camera up over the left shoulder shot with my Left hand. Pretty good for a right handed guy. lol

and after you got off the bike, and reviewed the shots you took, how many did you have to discard to the trash bin :rofl:

one of the camera apps I have runs continuously, it just keeps snapping, even when the screen goes dark and it does NOT have a camera shutter sound. It was intended originally as a 'spy camera' app.  but I find it handy for the bike some times.

Parman

"One shot one kill" John.  I learned that a long time ago in the Army. Don't waste a shot you only have so much ammo. :thumbs-up:

yooperfan

Nice pics from a nice trip.  One of these decades, I'll be able to retire and make longer trips, time and mileage.  

• Like 1

CrystalPistol

Just to say .......

.......WOW!   :thumbs-up: 

Love the pics   .... the story as far as it went     .... sorry all didn't get to go all the way.   

• Like 1

Parman

and after you got off the bike, and reviewed the shots you took, how many did you have to discard to the trash bin :rofl:

one of the camera apps I have runs continuously, it just keeps snapping, even when the screen goes dark and it does NOT have a camera shutter sound. It was intended originally as a 'spy camera' app.  but I find it handy for the bike some times.

It was actually one shot. I was taught in the military one shot, one kill. lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,