Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Halfling

Facebook (The Evil Among Us)

31 posts in this topic Last Reply

beenshot

My facebook account is now done also. It was bad enough all along but now with all the political garbage on there I just simply had enough.

• Like 2

AZgl1800

I had to "unFollow" a "friend" today.

started up a 'tech talk' on FB, and trying to fill it up with a bunch of stuff from the forums.

Forums are where you are supposed to go for tech info.....

FacelessCrapBook is NOT the place to be putting up technical info, there is NO organization to it at all, gets intermingled in with other crap, and just irritates the hell out of me....

I think I am fast on the track to just deleting my FB account.

Monkeytrucker

I follow a group on FB.  Nothing special, just a subject matter I have liked all of my working life.  HOWEVER, those who insist on making racist, political and personal attacks I just simply quit following them regardless of how much I like their professional skills.  I make a glance every couple of days.  Great way to keep up with our daughter and her cake making projects.

• Like 1

Halfling

Dang it! Facebook has gradually reentered my life....I've had a relapse...

• Like 2

OnaWingandaPrayer

I hear it's a great way to keep up with and see the grand daughter growing up . Though I don't use it , so I have no first hand knowledge.

AZgl1800

Dang it! Facebook has gradually reentered my life....I've had a relapse...

I tried to ignore it forever, and then, I had to face the music....

either join Facebook, or loose track of my friends......

With FB, we can drop a simple "I am here - location" note in a heartbeat on our cellphones.

I really screwed down the Notifications though, I only allow "Friends", nothing goes public for me...

It took a while after I started doing that, but finally, now about the only thing I see on the page is from friends, and a very few "Sponsored" posts.....

I just kept on "Hiding" every darn thing that annoyed me.... took several weeks for that to finally get thru Mark Zuckerburg's mind, but the only darn thing that really cranks my butt, is that "Turn ON Notifications now" so that you can see them even when FB is Off.....

hey! I turn off FB for a reason, to keep it out of my life until I am ready to set down, and read it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,