Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Hobo

The Continuing Adventures of "Hobo"!

54 posts in this topic Last Reply

Geordiemuppet

Aha, you sorry excuse for a forum mascot. Where have you been hiding all this time? Kicking your heels in Goal I'll bet!

Well, now you have surfaced, I am expecting you to get on with doing your job which is meeting all the fine folks on this forum, otherwise I'll be over there to sort you out.

... and TRY to stay out of trouble! :rolleyes:

Flyone

I will probably be the last one to post getting home from NASR but I'm 500 miles from home and my plan is to arrive tomorrow. That dang Hobo has been running with college bowlers and aviation people for the last two weeks and I've been chasing him though WV, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois.

Now that I got a hold of him, I'm going to keep him under close supervision and drag him kicking and screaming through Kentucky, Tennessee and finally Georgia.

Hobo is definitely a ladies man and I'm not sure if I will have enough bail money to keep him out of jail!!!

• Like 1

Flyone

That dang Hobo! He was tired on the ride home and wanted to sleep in the trailer the last 600 miles. Being the nice guy I am, I decided to help the "little fellow" out and made him a nice soft bed in the trailer.

When we got home and I opened the trailer to find Hobo drunk after he found my bottle of Makers Mark!

Hobo has acquired a taste for my hooch!!!!!

There's another expensive bottle down Hobo's hatch!

Hobo is costing me a fortune!!!

• Like 2

Flyone

Thanks John! Yes, Hobo and Flyone has been busy!

I've got to tell some stories soon!

brianinpa

Bill may have met his match with Hobo...

• Like 1

Flyone

After Hobo and I left Seneca Rocks, we hung out in Cleveland, OH checking out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Junior Gold National Bowling Championships, and The Aquarium. Hobo was taunting the sharks! After that we rode across Michigan and took the S.S. Badge across that Great Lake to Wisconsin when Flyone decided to make me work at Oshkosh during the AirVenture Airshow. After that we can back to Georgia after 3,306 miles.

It is when the true colors came out.........That dang Hobo abandoned me!!!!!

96Aspencade came by for a visit and Hobo apparently decided to stow away in his Goldwing because Bob was heading west and going to go see Mel and Sandy in Washington. I understand he got into a little trouble with Bob as well and now I hear Dusty Boots and Hobo are riding on a Victory!

These adventures are definitely going to be interesting!

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Hobo hasn't gotten here yet, as my wing decided it wasn't going to make it that day and although I did get a new to me Victory, I don't have it on the road yet.

Hobo may have to go by post to someone else because it's not looking like I'll be making it to the IL M&G this year to hand him over to someone else!  :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

Dusty Boots

Bob and I got to meet recently so he could hand off Hobo to me again. :thumbs-up:  

Hobo than went for a little cruise on my NTM wheels.    :SmileyTooth:

36628697924_02038efa8a_c.jpg

23486636518_7359805945_c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Yay 1

Hobo

hmmmm, just checking things out...this new forum design looks pretty good and I really like the new theme Beta Theme Test #1!! Also, that blog Monkeytrucker Unchained! is an interesting read! I just may have to arrange a visit with that guy, he's interesting!!!

Monkeytrucker
1 hour ago, Hobo said:

hmmmm, just checking things out...this new forum design looks pretty good and I really like the new theme Beta Theme Test #1!! Also, that blog Monkeytrucker Unchained! is an interesting read! I just may have to arrange a visit with that guy, he's interesting!!!

Well thank you Hobo for the compliment on Monkeytrucker Unchained.  It is hoped that it can be kept an interesting read.  Hobo would be welcome as would anyone be.

Dusty Boots

Took Hobo to one of our M&Gs tonight.

Neither he or I won the 50/50, but he did win the hearts of a few of our female members!  :wub:

59fa809ef020f_IMG_0700-1.thumb.jpg.64ae73de8098affd108144ff25f16a62.jpg

59fa80bec981c_IMG_0705-0.thumb.jpg.5209704d39f1f147794c089448866445.jpg

59fa80cb3c81f_IMG_0704-1.thumb.jpg.710028fcceae7db60fbdad09dfbf9d60.jpg

59fa80d5ceea1_IMG_0701-1.thumb.jpg.05ca0ca152fc93266fcde28439fcc16f.jpg

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Word has it that the little rascal will be on the move again, slipping south across the border, heading his way to the Newnan GA. area!  :psssst-sm:

Dusty Boots

I handed off Hobo yesterday morning to Hawggy and Huggy, who are on their way to Panama City Beack, FL.

They will be riding up to hook up with Flyone somewhere in AL and handing Hobo off to him

Hawggy

Hobo was handed of to Fly yesterday at Huggin Molly's in Abbeville AL. We had a great lunch and visit. Look closely at uggy as she passes Hobo off. ( I swear she has a " Thing " for that Fly Guy )

IMG_4170[1].JPG

IMG_4168[1].JPG

• Like 3

Jluvs2dive

Good to see you again Hobo!  I’m glad to see you’re not getting yourself in too much trouble. ;-)

Hobo rode with me for a while back in 2008.  He got in a little bit of trouble while he was hanging with me though. :roflmao:

84686E00-D0E6-4B81-9D72-E6A9328BCB6A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Snorebabe

Was glad that Hobo was able to attend Snoredaughter's and SnoreSonInLaw's wedding.

Hobo.jpg

• Like 2

Snorebabe

Hobo was hanging out with the crew and then the little devil went missing after I located, Flyone, Creekwalker and Snorebaby hiding in the kitchen holding the last empty bottle of White Owl whiskey (that was reserved for a select few, including myself).  I was informed that it was all Hobo's fault that the bottle was empty!!!

Hobo1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Goldwings 4 Ever
On 12/3/2017 at 5:08 PM, Snorebabe said:

Hobo was hanging out with the crew and then the little devil went missing after I located, Flyone, Creekwalker and Snorebaby hiding in the kitchen holding the last empty bottle of White Owl whiskey (that was reserved for a select few, including myself).  I was informed that it was all Hobo's fault that the bottle was empty!!!

Hobo1.jpg

So how many bottles do I need to bring this year?

• Like 1

Snorebabe
On 12/6/2017 at 6:15 PM, Goldwings 4 Ever said:

So how many bottles do I need to bring this year?

Now that depends if Hobo will be attending this year's event.  LOL    If not, just the usual amount.

• Haha 1

Hobo

This winter hibernation think really sucks! :facebook-reactions-sm:

• Like 2

Flyone

Hobo was transferred to Creekwalker after the wedding.....Hobo??? Are you drunk somewhere????

What are you doing???

Flyone

All I have seen is these pictures from Hobo.....we need to put out a “all points bulletin” and start a search party.

093510C0-E1F2-4D06-B174-E4CCF6B265D3.jpeg

9C4F6BF3-FE14-47E5-813F-19C64D7F283A.jpeg

Geordiemuppet

Question - is Hobo coming home with Creekwalker this year? We ain't seen him for a while!

Hobo
On 4/25/2018 at 4:05 PM, Geordiemuppet said:

Question - is Hobo coming home with Creekwalker this year? We ain't seen him for a while!

Gosh golly gee whiz, I'm not really sure!!! All I know is they stuffed me in a box and MAILED me across country so that I could attend NASR 11 in Indiana, and they didn't even think to put anything to drink in there with me!

2018-07-19_9-20-05.png

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,