Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
jobe05

2017 - NAGF 3rd Spring Blue Ridge M&G Poll

2017 BRP Spring M&G  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have a 2017 BRP Spring M&G

• Yes, I would like to attend
    • No, lets skip it
  2. 2. Which dates do you prefer?

• May 19, 20, 21 Memorial weekend
    • June 2, 3, 4

100 posts in this topic Last Reply

Dusty Boots

Have we got a head count for this event yet?

It's fast approaching!!

I'm thinking on taking this route down.  -  https://goo.gl/maps/Muoav2hfREQ2

Dusty Boots

sorry - double post

jobe05

No real head count, but I'll be there, you'll be there, and a few others, any more than 2 is a party!!

I'll have the grill there to make breakfast......  Thinking about making Brats and cooking at least one......  Kinda dinner.......

Honestly, IM looking forward to the corn chowder down at the dinner.......  love that stuff!

• Like 2

Steed

Really gonna' try and be there.  With all the rain we've had here, at least Virginia will be 400 miles warmer ???

• Like 2

youngnbald

I wanted to venture that way this year, but its not looking like it will be this year.  Maybe life will settle down a bit and my wish list can be achieved.

newday777

I was hoping to leave SoCal in May this year. Still don't know if it'll happen yet or when. Hopefully early enough to getvto the m&g

newday777

I was hoping to leave SoCal in May this year. Still don't know if it'll happen yet or when. Hopefully early enough to getvto the m&g

• Like 3

jobe05

THat would be great if you could show up Stu, would love to see ya again!!

newday777

Yes it would John!

Dusty Boots

Unfortunately, looks like 'Ole Dusty has to bow out of this and the Cherohala Camp Outs!    :sad-face:

AZgl1800

I will be there in heart, so y'all just give me a big howdy...

Flyone

I was really hoping to make this event again but with new revelations and a reduction in force at work, we have to do more with less.

With that said, I will miss this event and I'm bummed. I was looking forward to this awesome event.

RJ-97

Unfortunately, looks like 'Ole Dusty has to bow out of this and the Cherohala Camp Outs!    :sad-face:

Sorry to hear this--hope everything's okay.  

Dusty Boots

Everything is just fine, Randy   :thumbs-up:    ....  cepting for my 'have to get done 1st' list!   :Wizard:

zipp

I will miss you

Dusty Boots

Thanks, Mike!   ...  I was really wanting to make this run, but I am too far behind on other things that have to be done 1st. Haven't even begun bike maintenance yet because I can't get the bike in the shop until those things are done.    :sad-face:

Steed

We'll miss ya Ken,  maybe we can make up for it in West By God Verginy...      :SmileyTooth:

Dusty Boots

We'll miss ya Ken,  maybe we can make up for it in West By God Verginy...      :SmileyTooth:

Or at Loleta Rec Area in NW PA, come Sept!   :thumbs-up:

Rebel Girl

Unfortunately we will not be able to make the event in Wilville. I went into AFIB today and tomorrow will have an ablasion and an endoscopy. We are still planning on being at NASSIR and look forward to seeing you all then.

zipp

John do we need to start getting a head count. count 2 for me

jobe05

Head count isn't that critical, there will be enough space in the campgrounds, Breakfast foods and I'll talk to the restaurant in town to tell them that their dinner activity is going to pick up......  Right now Im thinking there will be 12 to 15 of us

RJ-97

Wow, this is getting close.  Guess I need to get the trailer hooked up and make sure everything works.  This will be my fourth camp trip this year but first with the camper.  We'll be leaving next Wednesday; shooting to arrive late Thursday.  Hopefully, the weather will be accommodating.

jobe05

OK.... Brats are made, so there will be one dinner available for us......  And of course, Breakfast each day.....

• Like 4

Monkeytrucker

Estella was just asking me about the event and how she would like to be there.  I agreed and then opened my check book and told her this was travel money and all of it was for traveling around the place on the lawn mower.  

We were glad we were at the first Blue Ridge event as it was fantastic.

It is amazing how the I have got to do lists upset even the best of plans.  Those little bastards keep multiplying.

:Face-Crying:

jobe05

I got my camper all loaded up today she's ready to roll. Now to get the other trailer loaded with the cooking stuff......

With all the rain we have been getting and with willville being in the path of the Tornado that went through the other day I figured I would ride up and see if Willville was still in the map. It was and he's high and dry. They've been getting rain to but it sheds pretty well there so water shouldn't be an issue

Right now they are calling for rain next Saturday only, so I'll plan that for Brats night so if it does rain, we don't have to run out for diner anywhere in the rain.

• Like 1