Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
AZgl1800

Sioux Falls SD via Devils Tower and Spearfish Canyon and lots of other near roads

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

AZgl1800

Wish I had made a daily diary, but we saw the stuff mentioned in the title and some other great views.

Our first day out from the hotel we only made about 25 miles and had to stop for a band of shaggy creatures just plodding along at their own slow pace.

Buffalo make a big road block :)

Will upload pictures in next post

jobe05

Been watching everyone's post and it looks like you folks are having a great time!!! Makes me happy to see pics of good friends!

• Like 2

moonrunner

We just got back from the black hills and Yellowstone back down through Rocky Mtn park, had a blast. Left Georgia on the 24th of June got back on the 9th, 5212 miles and believe it or not didn't get rained on, was a great trip.

• Like 5

AZgl1800

some pictures of the routes and places we saw

post-30-0-40514000-1468718471_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-29675200-1468718512_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-20600200-1468718534_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-82091200-1468718581_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-05535900-1468718609_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-27970300-1468718635_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-08068900-1468718667_thumb.jpg

post-30-0-52907200-1468718684_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

AZgl1800

We would have had a lot of neat pictures if my video camera had been working like it should.

it played dumb the whole trip.  Just the little red light on it showing it has power.... but it won't turn on.

pulled it off, brought it into the house to test it out and see what is going on.

and it fires up and works like it should :BigFatCry:

jobe05

That's what I hated about the GoPro's. You can see if it's got power, but nothing else..... Been to Arkansas a dozen times and have 2 pictures........

I love the BulletHD cameras. Once you get them installed with the right cards, they record very well and reliably. I can record a little over 8 hours of video before it loops back and starts recording over. And both camera, front and Rear still cost less than today's go pro

• Like 1

Parman

That's what I hated about the GoPro's. You can see if it's got power, but nothing else..... Been to Arkansas a dozen times and have 2 pictures........

I love the BulletHD cameras. Once you get them installed with the right cards, they record very well and reliably. I can record a little over 8 hours of video before it loops back and starts recording over. And both camera, front and Rear still cost less than today's go pro

I connect and control my Gopro with my phone. I can see everything that is being recorded and can start and stop it at the touch of the phone.

jobe05

My last one is Wifi, however with the added electronic added to the copper ribbon that goes to the front control screen, it breaks do to the vibration on the bike.  My $400 GoPro lasted one season.......  the vibration from the bike also woe out the power cord connection.  That was the problem I was having last year during our trip at the Great Lakes.  I have 4 batteries, but with WiFi, the battery gets sucked dry really quick!!

I did buy a 4K off brand camera off ebay for $48.  It's WiFi and has the rear video screen on it, and a complete knock off of the GoPro.  I don't use it much but really like it te little I have used it.  Just don't know how long it will last, but for $48, curiosity got the best of me.

AZgl1800

On the Wheel Witness, if it is working right you can see what is being recorded on the rear display.

When it is working right, there are several LED indicators that will come on:

Power,

Microphone on/off,

Record: on/off

and the only light it was showing was Power.