Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Flyone

SE Regional Meet and Greet - Brunswick/St. Simons Island, GA

229 posts in this topic Last Reply

Snorebabe

We are safely home.  Visited with Mark and Nancy this morning before heading out.  She was still in a lot of pain.  

We had a an absolutely beautiful day that was meant for riding.  I told Doug that I had forgotten what a nice ride it was from Savannah to Augusta.  We used to do that ride a couple times a year and meet some folks for lunch and then lives got complicated and we stopped.  Life needs to get uncomplicated and we need to do those lunch runs more often.

• Like 4

OnaWingandaPrayer

Sorry to hear Nancy remains in so much pain . I pray it subsides quickly.  Have they both had the breaks set and casted now ? 

• Like 1

Flyone

Sorry to hear Nancy remains in so much pain . I pray it subsides quickly.  Have they both had the breaks set and casted now ?

I understand they both have matching casts now and talking to Mark tonight, they should be home tomorrow.

• Like 2

Flyone

I'm going to load pictures from the event tomorrow.....does anyone have any pictures? You know what they say....it didn't happen if there wasn't any pictures!

Post em if you got em!

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Thanks Bill for the update this evening. I have the sad sight of the bike resting on its side etched in my brain . I just cant figure how to post that image . I saw several cameras  taking pics besides LEOs. 

Snorebaby

Thanks Bill for the update this evening. I have the sad sight of the bike resting on its side etched in my brain . I just cant figure how to post that image . I saw several cameras  taking pics besides LEOs. 

Everyone,

Please do not post any pics of the accident.  We all just want to remember the good times.  I think the pics Bill was talking about was of the group's events.  The pics taken at the scene should remain personal until such time that Mark/Nancy approve of them being posted.

Thanks

Oh Mike....how is Tammy doing? I hope she didn't hurt the co-worker who came to work sick.  : FIRE :

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Oh Mike....how is Tammy doing? I hope she didn't hurt the co-worker who came to work sick.  : FIRE :

She didn't go to work yesterday . She may let her know today what she thinks. :sad-face:

Flyone

I'm going to load pictures from the event tomorrow.....does anyone have any pictures? You know what they say....it didn't happen if there wasn't any pictures!

Post em if you got em!

I was talking about pictures from the SE M&G event, not the accident. I agree with Snorebaby, nobody should ever post those types of pictures unless you're the one in the accident and you want to share them.

• Like 1

Parman

Looking forward to seeing pictures from the event. Wish I could have attended but the timing wasn't right. Guess I'll have to wait until NASR to see everyone.

Snorebabe

Just got a text from Mark.  They are on their way home from Savannah.   :thumbs-up:

• Like 2

AJ1500

That's good news, I hope Nancy's not in pain like she was yesterday

I am keeping her and Mark in my thoughts and hoping for their speedy recovery

Goldwings 4 Ever

That's good news about Mark and Nancy.  We're safely tucked in to the Holiday Inn in Cleveland Mayfield.  This is why I don't want to go home.

post-4782-0-07957900-1490129535_thumb.jpg                 :Face-Crying:

OnaWingandaPrayer

I was talking about pictures from the SE M&G event, not the accident. I agree with Snorebaby, nobody should ever post those types of pictures unless you're the one in the accident and you want to share them.

I agree as well . It was just the way I read your post Bill. Fingers got faster then my thinker. 

• Like 1

Snorebabe

Mark and Nancy are home.

• Like 1

Wild Birds

I have some pictures to post, just got them out of the camera tonight but it is time for bed now so I will try to post them tomorrow.

• Like 2

Snorebrother

We made it home last nite about 7 pm i want to thank every one for there prayers we are doing ok for now both still in a lot of pain . On the brite side of this if there is any we had a great time seeing  everybody . Also a special thanks to Ken & Elaine Doug & Michele Staying there until Nancy kids got there . And for Gator for getting all our stuff back to us . 

If people think motorcycle groups are big and bad they have never been around the Goldwing family. 

• Like 6

Goldwings 4 Ever

We're home safe and sound and freezing.  Back to work tomorrow.  Glad to hear Mark and Nancy are home.  Now you just need to heal up.

• Like 3

beenshot

We are home!!!! 2130 safe miles!!!!

• Like 4

Wild Birds

OK everybody. I did it! I made an album in the gallery of pictures from our trip. If you click gallery up at the top, look for the album 'SE Meet & Greet St. Simons Island'. You can even see them as a slide show. I should have brought the good camera, I opted for the light weight one and the night time pics aren't very good. But we can still see us. We will do better next time.

• Like 4

Gator

Gator and Coco are safe and sound in Ga. Cathy made it home to Ky. Mid day today. We all had a blast. Coco thanks Anita, John and everyone else for there left over meat/bones.

• Like 5

beenshot

DSCN2315_zpsaf88lcfn.jpg

St. Simons Island

• Like 6

beenshot

DSCN2309_zpshpmvoqdr.jpg

St. Simons Island lighthouse

• Like 6

beenshot

DSCN2304_zpsqfa3scuk.jpg

Tybee Island lighthouse

• Like 6

beenshot

DSCN2294_zpsb6kuvdil.jpg

Tybee Island beach

• Like 6

Snorebrother

Time for update on Nancy and myself went to Dr today he took me out of the splint put me in a hard cast . No driving for about 4 weeks . We will taking Nancy to Savannah for her appointment on Wednesday will update again later.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,