Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Flyone

SE Regional Meet and Greet - Brunswick/St. Simons Island, GA

229 posts in this topic Last Reply

Snorebabe

Sorry for late posting but we've been busy reconnecting with ole friends and meeting new ones. I think I heard the dinner headcount was 23, not too snappy for the 1st of many gatherings. It's a bit chilly here tonight so everyone called it a night. Supposed to be a beautiful day tomorrow so guess I'd better get myself to bed so I will be enjoyable tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

DougW

With today being Bill's birthday (according to Facebook) you will have a good reason for some raucous behavior this evening.

• Like 2

AJ1500

Ace and Monica have made it home

• Like 5

Power Guy

Mark & Andrea ( aka power guy) are home and enjoying the weather.

• Like 5

OnaWingandaPrayer

Tammy and Mike home. Thanks to all those who made the trip to meet n greet.

• Like 3

jobe05

Traffic from norther Gerorgia to almost Rt 26 has been horrible, took over 2 hours to go 29 miles so we pull off exit 77 and got a room for the night..... will finish the trip in the morning

• Like 2

Flyone

Mrs. Fly, Flygirl, Devin, and Flyone are officially home.

700 (smiles - I mean miles) on the clock.

I want to thank everybody for the great birthday party and Gator for coming up with the area to hold the event this year, Snorebabe for arranging the motel, and AJ1500 for leading us on a very nice ride and tour around St. Simons, GA.

The first SE M&G was very successful and the group present chose Eufaula, AL and the site for SE Meet and Greet 2 to be held on March 16, 17, and 18, 2018. More details will be coming!

On a sad note: Keep prayers for Mark and Nancy Hemingway left the event and got struck by a older lady that ran a red light. They were lucky! Mark has a fractured right ankle and Nancy has a broken leg but it could have been a lot worse.

• Like 5

Flyone

Got a call from Gator, he is home safe. I will work on his password problem so he can post on the forum but he wanted everyone to know that he and Cathy enjoyed themselves.

• Like 4

coffee pot

Coffee pot (Ken Hemingway)and Lady Bug (Elaine) are home safely. We had a great time and just ask that you all keep Mark and Nancy in your prayers. They have a long road to recovery. I want to thank each of you that offered your support this morning during the trying time as you don't know just how much your presence and holding of a hand or shoulder meant to us. A sincere thank you to a very caring group of friends.

• Like 3

jobe05

he wanted everyone to know that he and Cathy enjoyed themselves.

Gator enjoys himself way to much sometimes........ scary....

• Like 1

wgj46

Arrived in Lakeland Florida. Thanks all for a fun weekend until this morning. Thinking of Mark and Nancy!!!!!!

• Like 3

Wild Birds

Will & Christine made it home safe and sound about 4:30pm. We just rode slow and steady. Mark called right when we walked through the door, they shipped them to the hospital in Savannah. He is ok, ankle fracture. Nancy going to have operation on leg broke in 2 places below the knee. Will keep updates and post pictures later. Had a great time until this morning. Will said when we got home he didn't know if he would be able to get us home but knew we had to get back on her, just like a horse I told him, if we didn't we would be scared for good. Talk soon.

• Like 4

AJ1500

can someone let me know what hospital they took Nancy to. Monica and I would like to go see her and Mark and see if they need anything

could I get Marks cell #, PM it to me please

• Like 1

jobe05

he wanted everyone to know that he and Cathy enjoyed themselves.

Gator enjoys himself way to much sometimes........ scary....

coffee pot

Mark and Nancy are at Savannah Memorial. They just took Nancy in for surgery.

coffee pot

can someone let me know what hospital they took Nancy to. Monica and I would like to go see her and Mark and see if they need anything

could I get Marks cell #, PM it to me please

coffee pot

PM sent. Doug and Michelle are with them still.

Flyone

Done AJ1500.....

• Like 1

Power Guy

Thank the lord That all they got was broken bones. That may sound cruel but knowing that the woman that hit them was going about 50 and never hit her brakes. Could have been so much worse.

Andrea and I pray for their speedy recovery.

• Like 2

mowerdoc

Prayers for speedy recovery from sc

• Like 2

beenshot

The Shots are safely tucked in at a hotel in Destin, FL. Had a great time at Brunswick, just hate that it ended on a sour note. So thankful that our friends were not injured any worse than they were. Mark & Nancy, y'all are and will be in our thoughts until you are all healed up!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Snorebabe

Sorry again for late posting but we have been a little busy today waiting for things to happen. Nancy's son arrived at the hospital about 2 minutes before she went to surgery and her daughter arrived while she was in surgery. Doug and I checked into the Courtyard and had dinner a few adult beverages. Showered and in our jammies. Mark called and said Nancy was out of surgery and it went well. She may get discharged late tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday. Doug and I will check on them in the morning before we head towards home. Thanks to all who have helped, offered to help, stayed with us until we were ready to mount up and head towards the hospital, thanks Gator for gathering all their belongings and keeping them until we can make arrangements to get them. It was a GREAT weekend with GREAT folks!!!!

• Like 2

Goldwings 4 Ever

We made it to Adairsville GA last night. It only took 8.5 hours to get here.  I posted this last night but I guess it didn't show up. Glad to hear all is going well for Mark and Nancy.

• Like 1

jobe05

We are home with 930 miles on the clock!!!

Praying for a quick recovery for Mark and Nancy!!!

• Like 2

Goldwings 4 Ever

Safely tucked into the Hampton in Georgetown KY.

• Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,