Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Flyone

SE Regional Meet and Greet - Brunswick/St. Simons Island, GA

229 posts in this topic Last Reply

Goldwings 4 Ever

Just 8 days before we leave, however, we are taking the long way. :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 1

AJ1500

Safe travels, see you in Brunswick

thecruiser

My previous post seems to have disappeared... :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

I'm sorry to say we canceled our reservations. Our daughter and K-kids are coming to Florida for a visit that same weekend. Maybe another time.

thecruiser

For some reason my post wouldn't go through.. said to try again... then there were THREE? 

I can't delete any of them so will leave it up to the powers that be.

• Like 1

jobe05

I have been holding off for many personal reasons but I talked to the beautiful young bride in this relationship and we will both be there!!! I will call tomorrow to make our reservations. After all these years, this will be the first long (ish) trip that she will take with me on a trip...... well......... does she trust my riding?.........hmmm..........

• Like 3

OnaWingandaPrayer

This is shaping up nicely. See all ya'll soon

• Like 3

AJ1500

after I booked our room there was only 1 left in the block reserved for our group.

I called and confirmed, all the rooms in our block are pet friendly, I had to be sure as we will have our little guy with us

• Like 1

pwhoever

Looks like I got the last one then. Just booked today. Looking forward to this event...

• Like 2

Flyone

Looking forward to this first event! It is going to be a lot of fun! Is it time to go yet????

• Like 1

wgj46

I will be attending this event arriving on Friday Mar 17 and departing Sun Mar 19. Room is booked. Will be driving up in a cage on Friday Mar 19 from the Linder Lakeland Airport and should arrive mid-afternoon. :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 3

OnaWingandaPrayer

Thanks Wayne , now my cage wont be so lonely ;)

wgj46

Mike, I should arrive in Lakeland in another couple of weeks and will be there until around the 15-16 of April. I will be available most Friday's thru Sunday until the end of March. Hopefully we can get together for a coffee sometime.

Flyone

Glad you are coming Wayne! Of course I will see you in Lakeland as well!

OnaWingandaPrayer

Wayne, I expect we can make plan during that time .

Snorebabe

I just called group sales to check on the reservations and we have 2 rooms left.  If you have made reservations please PM me with your last name so I can double check to make sure you are on their list.    We are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

• Like 1

rcameron

Well gang, We were on the bubble about making this one, and last week our finance bubble burst as we had to dig up and replace the sewer line out in the yard. It was a choice of pooping............. or coming to this event............I don't think you all wanted me to wait to come to the event before I pooped..........

:Face-Raspberry: 

So anyway...... Just FYI "I pooped today".............. maybe some of you will get it....................

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: 

We are still on tap and schedule to come to NASR.............. counting on that.......... so until then.......

Ride safe guys and tip one (or two) (or the whole bottle) up for me...............

Snorebabe

Well Rex, we are gonna miss you and Cindy but we are so glad to know that you not only pooped today but will be pooping in the future.  Hope to see y'all at NASR !!

• Like 1

Flyone

Pooping is a good thing there Rex!!!!

• Like 1

Goldwings 4 Ever

There seems to be some poop issues at the Fly Farm also. :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

this thread has suddenly gone down the toilet .

Goldwings 4 Ever

I think the problem Mike is that it's NOT going down the toilet. :SmileyTooth:

wgj46

You guy's are talking dirty.  Yuk

Snorebabe

Thanks to all who have responded to my PM request about reservations, still need a few more to respond. And thanks to those who made their reservations today.  

Flyone

There seems to be some poop issues at the Fly Farm also. :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:

It's Bob's fault........next year there will be a "Porta John" delivered in the driveway and MechTec1 will make vinyl letting for it saying "Bob's House"

rcameron

It's Bob's fault........next year there will be a "Porta John" delivered in the driveway and MechTec1 will make vinyl letting for it saying "Bob's House"

Or maybe "Porta Bob"..................

:roflmao:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,