Sign in to follow this  
Flyone

SE Regional Meet and Greet - Brunswick/St. Simons Island, GA

229 posts in this topic Last Reply

Goldwings 4 Ever

It is mine and Anita's plan to arrive Thursday night or maybe Friday and leave when everyone else leaves (Sunday?)  We'll be in the cage.

• Like 2

Flyone

Here is the motel information: (Thanks Snorebabe!)

Property Name: Days Inn Brunswick St Simons Property Address: 5033 New Jesup Highway I-95

Confirmation #: 56141165

Call 800-363-2297 for individual reservations and reference the above confirmation number

Group Name: Southeast Meet & Greet, Block

Arrival Date: 3/17/2017

Departure Date: 3/19/2017

Room Rate:

Nonsmoking with 1 king bed

3/17 1-2 adults $63.99

3/18 1-2 adults $59.99

Nonsmoking with 2 double beds

3/17 1-2 adults $67.99

3/18 1-2 adults $63.99

To change or cancel your reservation, please call: 1-800-363-2297.

* Total Room Rate reflects all rooms and all nights on this confirmation page. Other charges may apply for local amenities like safe warranties and telephone access. Local surcharges or service charges are not included in the total room rate. Taxes are not quoted above and are additional. Extra persons may incur additional charges at time of check in. Please check with the property for further details.

Cancellation Information: 24 hours prior to arrival by 4pm hotel time

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

• Like 3

Snorebabe

Reservations made for the Snore's.  1 King room taken.

• Like 1

Gator

Great room rates! Can't wait to see everyone st. Patrick's Day weekend

• Like 2

Flyone

The group sales office hours are from 8am - 8pm so make your reservations during that time to get our "special rate"!

• Like 1

thecruiser

One-King room reserved for the wife and I.  :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

Snorebabe

Folks, Please do not call the hotel direct.   Please Call 800-363-2297 for the group rate listed in Fly's post.  The reservation for Group Sales is only opened M-F 8am to 8pm EST.  Please reference confirmation # 56141165 for the Southeast Meet & Greet block of rooms.

• Like 1

AZgl1800

so what city/state is this being held at?

thecruiser

so what city/state is this being held at?

5033 New Jesup Hwy, US 341 and I-95, Exit 36A, Brunswick, GA 31520-1267

• Like 3

Flyone

My reservation is in! See everybody there'

• Like 2

Hawggy

It is about a 6 Hour ride for us coming across from Panama City Beach Fla. and up to Brunswick Ga. Should be do-able. Any Floridians planning on coming?  Ned - Mike ?

• Like 4

thecruiser

It is about a 6 Hour ride for us coming across from Panama City Beach Fla. and up to Brunswick Ga. Should be do-able. Any Floridians planning on coming?  Ned - Mike ?

My wife and I will be driving over from Bonifay. (about 50 miles north of Panama City Beach)

Unfortunately, my wife doesn't Ride so we will be driving over in a cage, towing the bike.

• Like 3

OnaWingandaPrayer

Looking at the calender . Wife has a recent employer change and no time off yet. Possibly show up in the cage, please forgive us for that .

• Like 4

Longboater

Hi all,

Bob, looks like I will be over in East TX at this time with the Horney Toaders.  If plans change I sure will reconsider.  Looks like a fine group as usual.

Have a little electrical work to do on the new LED drivers.  Oh well, with Red Tide issues down here coast riding is nil.

We will be up in Glenview for Thanksgiving for a short time as we leave for home on Sunday, uh huh with hat set to PATIENTS.

Best to all,

N

Flyone

Looking at the calender . Wife has a recent employer change and no time off yet. Possibly show up in the cage, please forgive us for that .

Your forgiven........just come! We would love to see you two!!

• Like 1

Goldwings 4 Ever

Room booked for me and the Mrs.   Looks like we might have the bikes after all.                   :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 2

coffee pot

Lady Bug and I are booked in a King room. Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

• Like 3

coffee pot

I am located in South Georgia. if you want to meet up with us, we will be staying off the interstate and taking the other roads. would love to have another rider on the trip. About 3 hours to Brunswick from where I live. Although I am in South Georgia, it is only about 60 miles north of Tallahassee. If interested, as time nears, we can get together and determine a meeting place. 

• Like 1

Flyone

Here is the pictures from the motel where the SE Meet and Greet will be held this year.

Thanks Gator for the pictures and Snorebabe for getting this place booked for us!

Folks, get your reservations in! This will be a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones!!!

post-234-0-31774600-1479514477_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-21339400-1479514492_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-11894500-1479514510_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-22722300-1479514522_thumb.jpg

post-234-0-54756100-1479514538_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

ziadelsol

Hmmm, it may take a bit of planning on my part. But I may be able to make this event and see all y'all. Although I would have to leave early Sunday morning  and ride down to Orlando to come back to work that Monday.  I will keep this in mind and check out the ticket prices and a place to leave the Wing in Orlando.  Still a bit early for me to give a yes at this time.

• Like 1

Snorebrother

Just booked the room for Nancy and I look forward to seeing everybody again in March  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

AJ1500

Wow I just found this thread,we live about 1 hr away from Brunswick so I'm going to say we will be attending. We will most likely just ride in in the morning and head back in the evening

we ride down to Brunswick quite often in the spring and summer.

• Like 3

Flyone

Looking forward to meeting you AJ1500!!!!!

• Like 1

AJ1500

OK all, what is on the agenda for this M&G the area is not known for it's fine twisting roads and great mountain like scenery so long rides might be a bit boring

Brunswick itself is not much to see

However St Simons Island is very nice and has some nice little shops at the pier. there are some historic sites to visit on the Island for those interested

there are some nice places to have lunch that can accomodate a large crowd if needed

Jeykll Island is nice but limited to a little area of shops at the country club and a few historic sites, other than that you have the pier and beach,

there is a leisure horseback ride along the beach if anyone wanted to do that

there is a toll to get on Jeykll Island of 6.00 per bike

If we can get some input as to what everyone would like to do I can try to make some arrangements

The wife and I are always looking for a reason to ride to the Island

Flyone

Thanks AJ1500! Having a local in the area helps a lot!

The goal is to get the members together. I hope to ride to St. Simons Island for a meal and ride around the island and whatever else the group wants to do.