Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
beenshot

Black River Campout #2 May 13 - 15

37 posts in this topic Last Reply

beenshot

The gravel road is in great shape, the weather is going to be excellent, and it should be a great weekend!!!!

• Like 1

dwsonar

Once again, I'll only be there in spirit

• Like 1

Parman

Enjoy your weekend. I'll be here in the chilly Chicagoland area thinking of you guys.

:BigFatCry:

pwhoever

Well other than ending up.with a broken leg, the gathering was a great time. Larrys cooking abilities are to be commended. Delicious channel.cat, flathead cat, and the frog legs. And the hospitality I was shown is second to none. Thanks!!!

• Like 4

jobe05

Larry puts on a good show, I wish I could have made it this year also but we have company from out of town and leaving early Tuesday morning to get my new "Boak Driveway Friendly" trike!!

• Like 1

beenshot

Thanks Mike, it was good to see you again and I hope the doctors get you patched up and healed up soon. We still have some adventures to get planned out for the summer. 

beenshot

Larry puts on a good show, I wish I could have made it this year also but we have company from out of town and leaving early Tuesday morning to get my new "Boak Driveway Friendly" trike!!

Yes sir, you will have to get it out here and try it out

dwsonar

Part of the story is missing. Broken leg?

pwhoever

I am a gravel driving newby. Larry has a gravel road leading up to his place. The bike got sideways on me and went down too quick for me to get my leg out of the way. Larry and company got me tonthe emergency room to get checked out. Xrays showed the fracture. I ended up with a spiral fracture to my right tibia. They braced it and ace bandaged it along with giving me some pretty good pain killers.

It was just my way to make a grand entrance! lol

• Like 1

beenshot

Mike was a pretty good trooper, He managed to hang out with us some even though we knew he was really hurting.

We tried to keep him as comfortable as possible and not disturb him too much........ I know he had to be miserable though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dwsonar

Ouch, not a good way to start a weekend. Heel quickly and don't sue.

AZgl1800

Mike, sure sorry to hear of  your newbie gravel driveway entrance feature :(

I'm tied up too short with other events going on, Meadows of the Dan on June 1st thru the 14th for me...

then just 3 weeks to recuperate, and off we go to Rapid City, SD and over to NASSIR9 at Sioux Falls...

Next year should make it easier to make that gravel driveway behave :Face-Smile-Big: