Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Buckfarrack

4th Annual (NAGF) ILLINOIS Meet & Greet Sept. 16th,17th and 18th, 2016

282 posts in this topic Last Reply

Parman

Everything is paved except the campsite itself. Glad to see your going to make it. We will have a great time. Here are a few pictures from past event.

post-5-0-69420300-1468266610_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-75708700-1468266621_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-32129700-1468266633_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-59128800-1468266646_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

jobe05

Everything is paved except the campsite itself. Glad to see your going to make it. We will have a great time. Here are a few pictures from past event.

Who the heck is Ythat fat guy in the yellow shirt? My God! Really?

• Like 4

Halfling

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing but you beat me to it!!!

:SmileyTooth:

• Like 2

thecruiser

Not a clue but I'll bet it done fit him any more. (streched out?)

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

I was wondering where all the sweaters and warmer jackets were!   :roflmao:

Galaxyhunter

I believe that those are from year 1.  Beenshot has his tent setup.  The weather in year 1 wasn't to bad.

• Like 1

Indianawantsme

Hafling we will share #14 for Friday and Sat. if that is okay?

Year one weather was great compared to the next 2.   

I am riding in Indiana as long as i can on the way up to stay away from those 45mph speed limits signs in the middle of a cornfield.   

Red truck last year and RED WIng  this year so i have to be careful since RED is the fastest color.     :Face-Raspberry:

• Like 3

Halfling

Hafling we will share #14 for Friday and Sat. if that is okay?

That would be fine Steve, I'll save a spot for ya!!!

• Like 1

Parman

I believe that those are from year 1.  Beenshot has his tent setup.  The weather in year 1 wasn't to bad.

You are correct Carl.

Didn't want to scare Vito off before he has a chance to meet us by showing the weather we really have had to endure over the years. :roflmao:

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

I just reserverd site #15. I might need some help backing in, since I haven't yet mastered that skill. I'll probably have my wife drive our vehicle and I'll lead or follow on the Goldwing. Are the roads and sites paved? I'm not sure I would yet be comfortable riding the Goldwing on gravel or dirt. 

THAT is Grrreeeat Vito! I'm sure there will be several that will help with backing into your campsite.So glad you and your wife decided to attend.I think y'all will have a real good time.If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.As time nears,I will finalize plans and post more info about the 4th annual NAGF ILM&G.In the mean time,Be safe out there,and can't wait to put a hand shake on you both. 

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

Well everybody,the ole Doc got my ticker up and running again.

I had a full blown cardiac arrest Heart Attack July Fifth.Y'all better look out now,they Stented me and i am like a 20yr old kid now,hell on wheels.

They kept my butt in there for 3 days and i think that was worse than the HA itself,but,I am flowing good now and feel great.

Can't wait to see all you great folks again.It really bothers me that the hillbilly river rat down yonder,and his beautiful wife, can't make it this year,but maybe with a LOT warmer weather

we all can roam around,ride,and DRINK MORE (LoL) instead of throwing logs on the fire every few minutes and rubbin' shoulders.

Spread the word,the 4th Annual NAGF IL M&G date is just around the corner.

Friday evening ride to eat at Ted's Garage,Saturday morning breakfast buffet,and Saturday evening slow pit smoked meats.

Please refer to the first page of this thread for more information reserving your campsite and/or sharing it.

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!

See you all there!

Buck

• Like 4

Indianawantsme

Glad you made it through that Buck..   scary stuff.      Like you said, you should feel better than ever with more blood flowing through your veins.   

Beenshot:       Gonna miss that yellow trike sitting in the corner.  Won't be the same.  

• Like 3

Kar650

You gotta keep your oil pump running. Be careful and get healthy.   

• Like 1

Flyone

Well guys, I will be in Ft. Lauderdale, FL during this event working so I won't be attending. This is a bummer as I know how when good people get together and how much fun you guys have!

I guess I'm going to have to wait until I retire so I can make this event!

Buckfarrack

Thank you all.

Fly,take care bud and don't work too hard.Hope to meet up with ya someday buddy.

• Like 1

Flyone

Thank you all.

Fly,take care bud and don't work too hard.Hope to meet up with ya someday buddy.

You can count on it!

Monkeytrucker

It is getting closer.  Pigs are missing their ribs all around central IL.  

• Like 1

RJ-97

Definitely on my schedule, but never made a reservation.  So if anyone did, and are looking for someone to share their site, let me know.

• Like 1

Galaxyhunter

Going through the posts, & checking the reservation web site,  Campsite 11 through 18 are taken.

11:  Galaxyhunter

12:  Parman

13:  Monkeytrucker /  Dusty Boots

14:  Halfling  /  Indianawantsme

15:  Vito

16:  Erwjww   /  Pwhoever

17:  Buck

18: RHalbur  /  Youngnbald

• Like 2

Galaxyhunter

Five weeks to go.  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  

erwjww

Five weeks to go.  :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon  

Oh man. You're gonna be there. Just kiddin I think. Hmmmmmm. Lookin forward to seein ya Carl.

Galaxyhunter

Oh man. You're gonna be there. Just kiddin I think. Hmmmmmm. Lookin forward to seein ya Carl.

You bet,  I'm your worst nightmare.

---------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED list

Going through the posts, & checking the reservation web site,  Campsites 11 through 18 are taken.

11:  Galaxyhunter /  RJ-97

12:  Parman

13:  Monkeytrucker /  Dusty Boots

14:  Halfling  /  Indianawantsme

15:  Vito

16:  Erwjww   /  Pwhoever

17:  Buck

18: RHalbur  /  Youngnbald

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

Estella and I are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and meeting new ones.  

We are getting ready to leave for a 2,000+ mile into the inner sanctums of North Dakota to visit some 100 persons small towns that her grandfather was born and lived in before he went to Montana to farm.  Got a farm across from a 18 year old young lady who farmed her place alone.  Eventually they married and started their family in Montana.  Then hard times hit farmers, they got swallowed up in that and moved to the state of Washington to log. In 24 they got asked to come back to here and farm her parents ground.  Oil was hit on the home place so parents did not have to farm.  They loaded a 1918 Model T Ford up with their belongings and headed east which took 3 months.  The wife and my MIL got to ride in the car and the 3 boys had to ride on the fenders and running boards.  Makes a Gold Wing seem like a space ship compared to the T.  We plan on 3 days there and 3 days back.  Coming back thru Duluth, MN on the return trip.  Going to spend our first night and our last night at our son's house in Rockford IL. Second night somewhere in the Minneapolis area. Nights 3 & 4 in some location near Sanborn, ND, night 5 somewhere in the Duluth area.  This whole trip has to be done in a low buck way.  Living on SS is a bummer.  With Estella's surgery this past January our savings went bye bye.

• Like 2

Parman

You two enjoy your trip. See you in September.

The nice thing about Moto camping is you can do a lot more with less funds. I just got back from a 6000 mile 16 day trip and did it at just over $2000. Had I not bought a bunch of gifts for friends and family back home it would have been around $1500. My fuel bill was only $384 for the trip. I also stayed in a hotel 4 nights because of extreme heat with the heat wave that just passed.

• Like 1

Kar650

Don you got really good gas mileage. I think solo you can have a good time on $100.00 a day.

• Like 1