Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Buckfarrack

4th Annual (NAGF) ILLINOIS Meet & Greet Sept. 16th,17th and 18th, 2016

282 posts in this topic Last Reply

Galaxyhunter

Site 12 is booked. I always stay across the road from those crazy people across the rode from me. :roflmao:

I can understand that.  But are you sure that  JUST across the road is far enough away? :Clown:

• Like 1

Buckfarrack

Don last i checked that would be the testicle toss crowd. Lol

RHalbur

That will work with Me, Youngnbald

• Like 2

pwhoever

Ronni and I will be rolling in and helping Jack fill up Site #16...

• Like 3

Monkeytrucker

Estella and I have site #13 reserved.  Looking to share it with who ever is interested.  Never met anyone we would not share with at the event.  Well maybe Jack, but he sleeps in a hard shelled cargo trailer so his snoring is muted.  So far we have had a really nice October weekend, a rainy October weekend and last year a cold October weekend.  Hopefully September will be a great weekend. 

Hard to believe this is the 4th IL M&G.  All started because 2 guys wanted an eyeball to eyeball in the middle.  FANTASTIC and "Buck's Famous Slow Smoked BBQ Ribs" did not hurt but ENHANCED the return value of the event. 

:Face-Smile-Big:   :agreed-with-sign:   :jumping-for-joy-smiley-emoticon

• Like 3

Dusty Boots

Estella and I have site #13 reserved.  Looking to share it with who ever is interested.  Never met anyone we would not share with at the event.  

I'll share the site with you n yer Bride, Gary!  ...  if'n that's alright with you(?)  .....  I know Estella won't have a problem with it!   ;) 

Dusty

Monkeytrucker

Why Dusty, you dirty old man!  Hey You have got it, half of #13.  Of course I will have to keep an EYE on you younger persons!

• Like 1

Dusty Boots

Thanks, Gary!    :thumbs-up:

For some reason, your Bride likes to 'pass gas' in my face!   :puzzled-smiley-emoticon:      :roflmao:

jobe05

Sad to say that Rebecca, I and the girls won't be there this year.  We are taking the kids and the Grand kids on a Disney Cruise that week.  Sure will miss the food and good times with everyone.

erwjww

Rebecca and the girls will be missed.

• Like 3

Mysticfour

I am interested in this meet and greet, have been a member of Steve Saunders forums for a few years now and they referred me here as well.

I hope this event is open to new members

• Like 2

jobe05

It's open to all members and non members!!! You'll love the people and the food!!

(Don't sleep next to Jacks tent.....)

• Like 1

Mysticfour

I may drive down on Saturday, love Goldwings, just need to get mine done so I can ride again

AZgl1800

Glad you made it over Ronnie,

great group here, and most are also members of the 'yellow forum'...

Mysticfour

yellow forum?

jobe05

Ugh oh....... Az you didn't tell Ronnie about the "yellow" forum?..........

Oh My...........

Mysticfour

I am assuming the yellow is the steve saunders forum?

jobe05

Yes....... Because John is a visitor on another forum, he was trying to be politically correct......

Mysticfour

Today is first time day I have ever been to this forum, you can thank Jobe for that mistake

jobe05

And your Welcome!

Mysticfour

I hope I can have my bike up before the m&g, would make for a good ride

• Like 1

jobe05

Well don't let that stop you from going there, even in a cage.  Most people bring there cars.  Normally the even was held a week or two later in the season, but due to weather the past couple of years, it was moved up a couple of weeks in hopes the weather would be more cooperative.It's a great event, with great people, I say they are about the best of the best your ever going to meet.  If you camp. I'd suggest packing a tent anyway, you may not want to leave once you get there.

• Like 3

Mysticfour

my wife says the camping bit is long past for us, It is only an hour and 15 mins from me so  the drive won't be that bad so maybe I can get there early and leave late eve.

Hope to meet a few people from the forums that has helped me out with my bike.

I need to check my charging system, had it running earlier and could not get it above 12.8 when reved

Buckfarrack

Sorry to hear you can't make it for the 4th time Jobe05. You and Becca will for sure be missed no doubt. When you see it will be warm weather, last minute, we'll still save a chair for y'all at Teds. You can't miss this. Monkeytrucker, i love you both and can't wait to put up your direction signs....lets gearhead talk buddy,can't wait. Mysticfour..... If you miss this,,it's ur own fault! The food sucks,hospitality is rude,and the crowd won't cut you slack, so, it's up to you. Show up. You will plan to be back because you will make so many great friends, you will remember.

jobe05

Trust me Buck, I was devastated when I looked and seen that we booked the Disney Cruise for the Family at the same time as this event....... 

• Like 1